Help

Disappointed with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on other rave reviews and the fact that the tin says "breathe easy" "breathe deep" I tried this as soon as I bought, with clear sinuses it so I could see how strong the the eucalyptus and mint is (I can't smell anything when I do have blocked sinuses) I used quite a lot and the Eucalyptus and mint aroma is very subtle and not aromatic enough. I can't see how this product will clear a heavily blocked nose for someone with a full on cold. Shame really. I've given this two stars rather than one, as I love what this balm is made of, certified organic ingredients. If you really want to get something that clears the sinuses and definitely gets you breathing again then I highly recommend Olbas oil (which is cheaper) instead of this balm.

Very good

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and refreshing smell with very low price. Will buy again for sure.

A GREAT alternative to ViCS Vapour rub & other toxic supermarket rubs!

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This chest rub smells really nice, and I often use it even if Im not congested or have a cold. It has no nasty toxic ingredients Iike VICS Vapour rub does but it is a little hard to get out of the tub as its quite a hard balm, thus hard to get enough on your finger to rub in, it also has more of a mint smell than clearing eucalyptus, but lovely nonetheless. I prefer the "A-ChooBaby" Vapour rub also stocked at iherb for a chest rub that is easy to apply and great for Kids and adults alike, clears the nose, stronger smelling and soothing.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Badger Balm disappears quickly around here! In the cold of winter when comfort is hard to come by, this balm adds the soothing care we need. Thanks!

No note nada

Posted by ROSSITA on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buena textura y la uso para varias cosas, nariz,pies (evita el olor a sudor) y para el pecho cuando estas constipado (pero en este caso no ayuda nada a despejar la nariz ni la congestión) Más revisiones en mi cuenta, si te ha parecido de ayuda esta opinión, marca el SÍ abajo.

Good for kids who hate strong orders!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since I'm so used to the Vicks vapor rub, I was a bit sceptical about the ability of a natural product to be able to do the same. To my surprise - it did (-: I used it on my daughter, and it worked wonderfully. The only drawback - doesn't stay for a long period of time, but then I just use it again. Highly recommend it.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for both my sons. It's good and considering that the ingredients are natural, definitely a safe choice!

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am very fond of Badger's products. The smell is very pleasant and soothing. A must have for me during changing seasons and specially for winter.

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is so calming and soothing, perfect for when you get into bed and relax. You just take a deep breath and it really, really makes a difference. The people who make this have done an incredible job.

Smells good and easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rub this on my boy chest and back every day. It smells good and not pungent.

1 2 3