Fantastic product!

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great on my dry skin - all over hands, arms, legs & lips! I use the spatula and have some on my warmed up hands and apply everywhere. It heals my open cuts and old eczema scars... Thank you Iherb :)

Love this balm..feels so natural

Posted by ElisaLag on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my baby and now I use it in any skin condition as calendula is very soothing. My grandma used to make a balm like this from beeswax, olive oil, pine tree resin that she used on open wounds as well as bruises...

Baby Balm, Chamomille & Calendula..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an OK salve for dry spots, it quickly turned rancid..

from baby to teen

Posted by Reviewer1036521 on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been using baby badger since she was an infant for everything from sore nose from blowing to chapped lips to booboos. It is very gentle without smells or anything that can sting. She still requests her baby badger at age 13. It will always be part of my medicine bag.

Chamomile & calendula balm

Posted by Reviewer2898086 on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is solid in the jar, but on skin melts and becomes very soft and oily, for some time stays on skin, but after a while is absorbed completely. Can be used on dry, irritated skin, also in cold weather as a thick hand cream, can be used as a lip balm, on dry elbows - wherever soothing, calming and softening action is needed. The smell is very pleasant - like honey.

Great all purpose balm.

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good all purpose balm to carry around in your bag. Smells wonderfully natural due to calendula. Emolient and moisturizing. I use it on my baby's cradle cap as well. You can even use it on your own hands. Beats carrying many products around. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Not sure.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has bad eczema in his nappy area and after applying this it seemed worse but I can't say if that was because of the nappy ir not. I have not noticed any negative effects on other areas of the body so I like it.

calms down toddlers eczema

Posted by 5232813140040853185 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells amazing and helps calm down my toddlers eczemas even during bad breakouts (we live with humid weather) and he loves it too. Stops scratching when I put this on him. I use it for my eczema too and works just as well

Perfect for skin

Posted by Reviewer1028577 on Feb 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this around my nose and chin area when I'm a wee bit dry, and also (a tiny bit) as like a "base" before putting on makeup to avoid flaking make-up -> perfect natural result. I use it on my skin, lips and albows before going to bed -- babyskin next morning :-) A little goes a long way with this product.

badger the best!!!!

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is best creme! Perfect natural composition. Strange smell, but who does really care, if it safes my hands? Perfect! Recommended!!!