Fantastic product!

Posted by sdbrock on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is great on my dry skin - all over hands, arms, legs & lips! I use the spatula and have some on my warmed up hands and apply everywhere. It heals my open cuts and old eczema scars... Thank you Iherb :)

Love this balm..feels so natural

Posted by ElisaLag on Oct 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this for my baby and now I use it in any skin condition as calendula is very soothing. My grandma used to make a balm like this from beeswax, olive oil, pine tree resin that she used on open wounds as well as bruises...

Baby Balm, Chamomille & Calendula..

Posted by NarnianGirl on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an OK salve for dry spots, it quickly turned rancid..

Not sure.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My son has bad eczema in his nappy area and after applying this it seemed worse but I can't say if that was because of the nappy ir not. I have not noticed any negative effects on other areas of the body so I like it.

from baby to teen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has been using baby badger since she was an infant for everything from sore nose from blowing to chapped lips to booboos. It is very gentle without smells or anything that can sting. She still requests her baby badger at age 13. It will always be part of my medicine bag.

Chamomile & calendula balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is solid in the jar, but on skin melts and becomes very soft and oily, for some time stays on skin, but after a while is absorbed completely. Can be used on dry, irritated skin, also in cold weather as a thick hand cream, can be used as a lip balm, on dry elbows - wherever soothing, calming and softening action is needed. The smell is very pleasant - like honey.

Great all purpose balm.

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good all purpose balm to carry around in your bag. Smells wonderfully natural due to calendula. Emolient and moisturizing. I use it on my baby's cradle cap as well. You can even use it on your own hands. Beats carrying many products around. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Awkward to Apply, Not a Great Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is nice. I haven't used it regularly because I have other ointments that I find are more to my liking. This one is a little awkward to get out of the tin; you almost have to break it up first. It does sooth, but its scent is a little off putting, though not overwhelming.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Heals the skin gently.

calms down toddlers eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff smells amazing and helps calm down my toddlers eczemas even during bad breakouts (we live with humid weather) and he loves it too. Stops scratching when I put this on him. I use it for my eczema too and works just as well