Love the Badger! <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been purchasing Nubian Heritage's soap bars for a few years. I have tried Badger Company's balms and wanted to give this soap a try. I absolutely love it! It smells great and lathers extremely well, better than the Nubian soaps. I also think that this smells more and better than the Nubian soaps. Also think that these ones clean more. Will buy these ones in the future! :)

Good & cleansing

Posted by Gibres on Mar 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works really well with an exfoliating glove that I use. I love the smell, and my skin feels clean after using this soap. The one downside is that it is a full soap bar, so takes a bit longer in the shower (and is a slight pain to travel with) compared to liquid soap.

Refrreshing fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well too!

Nice soap

Posted by allthingsnatural on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Surprisingly this soap is really big, couldn't hold the soap very well in the shower with one hand. I will recommend cutting up the soap into half before using it since I believe 1 bar will take really long to finish and u don't want to keep the whole wet soap in the shower room for a long time. Smell is quite mild which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I will prefer a stronger scent. Will try other scent after I finish this bar