Best baby oil I've tried

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High quality baby oil with a very calming light herbal scent. Luxurious glass bottle with pump dispenser. Oil absorbs well on baby's skin and he smells delicious! Scent lingers on. My baby loves it and I use it as an massage oil on him too! Assured with the pure and natural ingredients. After trying this, I will not bother with baby lotions anymore as this works as an moisturizer. Very pleased with this purchase! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Love this oil!!

Posted by HweeLing on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is easily absorbed and not oily at all. Just a few minutes after application, you will not feel the greasiness. I am using it for my pregnancy bump and now that I am giving birth soon, I am buying another bottle for my baby. Its reassuring that its organic!! Love the bottle as well.

from Greece

Posted by Reviewer1653382 on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just by the smell you can understand how pure it is.It s like making a salad with olive oil. My baby's sensitive skin accepted perfectly!

too bad package!

Posted by 5426330751467818448 on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is good, but the package is tooooo bad! the bottle was broken when delivery. Please strengthen the package,thanks!

Odlicno!

Posted by 5563406660287898836 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nanosim ga na mokru kozu nakon tusiranja. Ima lagan miris koji brzo izblijedi i ne stvara mucninu. Koza je mekana, nahranjena i hidratizirana.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295612 on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh herbs and virgin olive oil. Works great. I will buy it again.

ممتااااز amazing

Posted by 5235831743972381154 on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products i used for my baby... It helps to reduce the aczema also.. its fantastic & I recommend all the mothers to have this product for their babies The special thing is organic 100%

good for skin

Posted by 5355403835815675149 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to absorb and not feeling dry after apply it The texture is light and smell good Hope it works for our stretch mark

Baby's skin feels oh so nice!

Posted by ArinaCp on Feb 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This oil is magical. Absorbs easily and very gentle on sensitive skin. I'm really loving Badger products.Their ingredients seem to all be organic, their products are fairly priced, and the products have all worked a charm so far. Really, really excited about this skin care line. I know this is for babies, but I use this daily on my face with moisturizer. It is liquid gold.

Like it

Posted by DinhNgocThuy on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the bottle. It' very easy to use. good smell and textile. I use for myself, too.

1 2 3