Best baby oil I've tried

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

High quality baby oil with a very calming light herbal scent. Luxurious glass bottle with pump dispenser. Oil absorbs well on baby's skin and he smells delicious! Scent lingers on. My baby loves it and I use it as an massage oil on him too! Assured with the pure and natural ingredients. After trying this, I will not bother with baby lotions anymore as this works as an moisturizer. Very pleased with this purchase! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Love this oil!!

Posted by HweeLing on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This oil is easily absorbed and not oily at all. Just a few minutes after application, you will not feel the greasiness. I am using it for my pregnancy bump and now that I am giving birth soon, I am buying another bottle for my baby. Its reassuring that its organic!! Love the bottle as well.

too bad package!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the product is good, but the package is tooooo bad! the bottle was broken when delivery. Please strengthen the package,thanks!

Odlicno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nanosim ga na mokru kozu nakon tusiranja. Ima lagan miris koji brzo izblijedi i ne stvara mucninu. Koza je mekana, nahranjena i hidratizirana.

from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just by the smell you can understand how pure it is.It s like making a salad with olive oil. My baby's sensitive skin accepted perfectly!

ممتااااز amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best products i used for my baby... It helps to reduce the aczema also.. its fantastic & I recommend all the mothers to have this product for their babies The special thing is organic 100%

Works Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It does take some time to absorb, but it keeps my baby's odd dryness near the eyes and behind ears at bay. I love the natural ingredient.. It ease up cradle cap too, as long as you manage to actually apply it directly. A bit hard to get on every part of the scalp where there's so much hair. But the cradle cap on the brows cleared up, and some on he forehead, also cleared up after a while of using.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells fresh herbs and virgin olive oil. Works great. I will buy it again.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am happy with the product. Cannot say that it does or does not calm our little one down. But I like the smell and satisfied with the product all round.

Great as baby oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Improves dry skin that has eczema and soothes cradle cap on baby.

1 2 3