Best lip balm I've ever used

Posted by Reviewer1390674 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a lip balm junkie and I used to constantly try every brand of lip balm out there. The Badger Co. Cocoa Butter lip balms are definitely the best I've tried. They're creamy and very moisturizing - the formula doesn't just sit on top of my lip like other waxy ones do. The Creamy Cocoa formula is better than the Mint and the Mocha ones (although those are good too) - just creamier than the second two.

One of the best lip balms on iHerb.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of my favorites. What makes this organic cocoa butter lip balm stand out from a myriad of similar products is its ingredients. Unlike many other lip balms, it has has castor oil as one of its main ingredients and doesn't contain as a preservative vitamin E, which is present in the overwhelming majority of lip balms and oftentimes genetically modified. Instead of it, this lip balm uses certified organic rosemary CO2 extract, one of the best natural preservatives. Rosemary is famous for its potent healing, rejuvenating, cell growth stimulating, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antibiotic, and pain alleviating properties, helping heal and protect dry, chapped, and sore lips. Another great thing about Badger Company and their lip balms is that they use CO2 extraction, the most effective and natural way to extract beneficial essences from plants. Carbon dioxide is a natural product and leaves behind no residues, unlike other chemical solvents often used for this purpose. Castor oil, one of this lip balm's main ingredients, does wonders for dry and chapped lips. It's known for its amazing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-allergic, antioxidant, detoxifying, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, and healing properties, making your lips hydrated, soft, smooth, and healthy. Its other ingredients are noteworthy, as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, aloe vera, rose hip, and seabuckthorn CO2 extracts are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents soothing and healing dry, chapped, and sore lips, stimulating cell renewal and collagen production, and preventing premature aging. This organic cocoa butter lip balm is great for people with sensitive lips susceptible to allergies and inflammation. Since I started using it, I've noticed a significant improvement in the condition of my lips: they're less dry and sore, more hydrated, and healthier overall. I'm also impressed that this lip balm lasts long and feels great on the lips, which is hard to find. Will definitely order it again.

Moisturizing lip balm

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm moistens my lips and the cocoa flavor is yummy. It goes on smoothly, but is not mushy. No burning or tingling. Just soothing. It's a larger size stick and twists up near the top. I will get this again.

Liked it

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jan 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice aroma of cocoa butter, and stays on the lip nicely. It is a wide stick, much bigger than a Chap Stick, but then it also contains 7 grams instead of 4 grams or so. Cocoa butter based lip balms have always worked well for me and I was glad to find this one available. I liked it enough to buy a second one to keep in the car.

strange scent

Posted by vibirca on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I can definitely smell the castor oil, and it's kind of disgusting for me... though it moisturise and nourishes chapped lips very good. Also it slides a little cakey on your lips..

pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the large size stick and it moisturizes well. Smells more like coco butter than cocoa and doesn't have a taste. Smooth and not greasy.

Creamy Cocoa Lip Balm

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm happy with this lip balm. It is so creamy and smells delicious. It is not very greasy and leaves my lips so soft. Perfect for everyday and especially windy days and winter time. I will reorder it, but the next one i'll try is the one with tea tree and lemon balm.

Badger Company's products are all good...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... and so is this lip balm. Check out the rest of them too, they are almost all very good! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Tasty

Posted by khi-73 on Mar 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for dry lips

FINALLY, A GREAT & CHEAP LIP BALM

Posted by Reviewer3110243 on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is almost as good as Dr Hauschka lip balm, at a third of the cost. While Badger doesn't seem to stay on quite as long, I love the cocoa smell and that it's organic and fair trade.