Excellent organic long-lasting cocoa butter lip balm with a delicate vanilla flavor.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Definitely one of my favorites. What makes this organic vanilla bean cocoa butter lip balm stand out from a myriad of similar products is its ingredients. Unlike many other lip balms, it has has castor oil as one of its main ingredients and doesn't contain as a preservative vitamin E, which is present in the overwhelming majority of lip balms and oftentimes genetically modified. Instead of it, this lip balm uses certified organic rosemary CO2 extract, one of the best natural preservatives. Rosemary is famous for its potent healing, rejuvenating, cell growth stimulating, anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antibiotic, and pain alleviating properties, helping heal and protect dry, chapped, and sore lips. Another great thing about Badger Company and their lip balms is that they use CO2 extraction, the most effective and natural way to extract beneficial essences from plants. Carbon dioxide is a natural product and leaves behind no residues, unlike other chemical solvents often used for this purpose. Castor oil, one of this lip balm's main ingredients, does wonders for dry and chapped lips. It's known for its amazing anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-allergic, antioxidant, detoxifying, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, and healing properties, making your lips hydrated, soft, smooth, and healthy. Its other ingredients are noteworthy, as well. Olive oil is known for its antioxidant properties and for deeply moisturizing, nourishing, regenerating, and softening the delicate skin of the lips, beeswax forms a protective barrier on their surface while still allowing the skin to breathe, aloe vera, rose hip, and seabuckthorn CO2 extracts are powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents soothing and healing dry, chapped, and sore lips, stimulating cell renewal and collagen production, and preventing premature aging. This organic cocoa butter lip balm is great for people with sensitive lips susceptible to allergies and inflammation. Since I started using it, I've noticed a significant improvement in the condition of my lips: they're less dry and sore, more hydrated, softer, smoother, and healthier overall. I'm also impressed that this lip balm lasts long and feels great on the lips, which is hard to find, not to mention that it has a delicate vanilla flavor. Will definitely order it again.

A staple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We always have cocoa butter lip balm around and Badger is our favorite brand. We use it or more than lips. It's great for chapped cheeks and dry knuckles in the winter. It even works well on a nose that's sore from too much wiping.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

probably the smoothest lip balm i have ever tried. smells good. i am a fan.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like most other people, I love this balm! It's rich and lasts for ages. Smells like cocoa (the real stuff, not fake chocolate) and has a very creamy, smooth texture. Faint vanilla smell, mostly cocoa. Large tube will last ages. Lasts longer and smoother to use than the Now Foods Vanilla stick.

The only drawback is the smell

Posted by KaliMama on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The best lip balms I`ve tried! I`m definetly going to stick to these, and that`s a big thing for me as I love to try new lip balms and smells. Not to be confused with the smaller sized lip balms from the same company, which has totally different ingredients (these are much better and longlasting!). It smells vanilla beans, which I find a bit sickening, but the smell did grow on me. I still prefer the pomengrate one of those two I think, and really wish that iherb will start carrying the lime and the mint ones! Pretty please with sugar on top! A nice fresh smell would probably work nice against the sweet and heavey cocoa butter

LOVE IT

Posted by kkfjkldsjfldfj on Feb 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Loooove this lipbalm, it makes my lips so soft and my lips feels really protected from the cold weather we have up here in Sweden with extremely cold winters!! A big plus is that it smells amazing also! : ) I feel like I just wanna eat it haha.. I truly recommend this lip balm!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Yummy stuff and no junk in it! The stick itself is larger than the standard chapstick size.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great for the lips! Normal lip balms make my lips only drier, but this one actually works. The scent of this product, however, is surprisingly sweet, almost too sweet.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good lip balm, however I find the scent a bit strange. My favourite scent in this range is the sweet orange. Nevertheless it is still a good moisturizer, because it contains cocoa butter. I suffer from cracked dry lips all year round not just in the winter, and this is the only product that I have found so far that keeps my lips moisturized and stops them from cracking. And I have tried lots of different ones, however this is my first all natural and organic lip balm, so that could be the reason why it works so well, because there are no harmful chemicals in it. I highly recommend it.

Threw it out

Posted by MichelX on Sep 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Not because it didn't work, but just because I hated the smell. I gave it 3 stars because it was nice and huge for a lip balm. So you get a lot for the money.