Amazing and Non-Greasy!

Posted by 5165611910838549341 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried almost ALL the sunscreens on iherb looking for the perfect one. All Terrain Aquasport is also highly recommended but it is a bit thicker so it's better for beach days and maybe not so much daily use. This one is great for EVERYDAY under makeup & over top of your moisturizer. Zinc oxide, no matter what sunscreen you use, can always be a little drying, so moisturize well. If you have really dry or dry skin try the badger rose sunscreen spf 16, it's also wonderful but more hydrating but I prefer this one since my skin is combination & I don't need hydration. This one is not greasy, it's VERY matte, and will not break you out. It spreads really easy & is perfect for your quick everyday sunscreen. It's the best I've tried. Almost all the other ones I tried make me greasy or break me out. I have combination acne prone skin & an oily T-zone and hate sunscreens that make me oily. I think this would suit all skin types except people with VERY DRY skin in which case go for the badger rose sunscreen. This one smells like sunscreen so if scent is important for you try the kids daily sunscreen that smells like tangerine & vanilla.

My favourite sunscreen for everyday wear.

Posted by 5563918852018803620 on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a matte finish!! AT LAST!! I have oily skin and finding a sunscreen/cream that has a matte finish has been so difficult for me. 30 spf is good for everyday, but I don't recommend it for swimming or doing sports, as I had a sunburn last week because I only had this sunscreen on hand, and my sweat took off the sunscreen quickly. But its great for everyday wear because it is lightweight and has that gorgeous matte finish.

A Winner!

Posted by 5470704622669744821 on Oct 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first sunscreen that didn't break me out! It's perfect for my combination/sensitive skin.

The First time to use physical sunscreen

Posted by lovenaturalproducts on Jun 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time to use natural and physical sunscreen, and I am satisfied with the product. The sunscreen is not greasy and does not make my face shiny. I use it on my face and body. The bottle contains a lot and I think I can use for more than half a year.

won't buy again

Posted by 5709843910494127476 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it has dried out my face and I will never purchase this product again. I don't know what to do with the tube now

I am so disappointed about this product.

Posted by Reviewer1025889 on Jun 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very itch and pain on my face when I used it for the first time, then I throw it into garbage can right away. Just waste the money.

SILKY

Posted by helpme on Sep 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using organic sunscreens and they were all oily. Had to use powder to remove oil. And this makes my skin silky all day. So love it. Feel very comfortable. You don't need to worry about putting enough amount for protection. Few minutes later, It just getting light and soft on your skin. Cleans easily. I use this with 2-3drops of jojoba oil. Then it's perfect. Prevents dry. You have to spread over quickly. Stain remains.

Maravillosa!!

Posted by 5603403884083555257 on Jul 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Llevo un par de años usando las cremas solares Badger y esta nueva fórmula es la mejor de todas! es mucho menos aceitosa, con lo que se absorbe mejor, el olor es muy neutro, nada fuerte. Funciona perfectamente y sus ingredientes son 100% seguros. Lo único malo es que es un poquito cara para la cantidad que trae pero todo no puede ser perfecto.

essential

Posted by 5491748472043136477 on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice discovery. No greasy at all and protective. Aloe vera is a bonus for skin. Perfect for daily protection ( no beach)

Parfait pour les saisons chaudes!

Posted by TesteuseNature on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Je suis vraiment agréablement surprise par cet écran solaire! Il matifie durablement la peau (et pourtant dieu sait si je brille de mille feux dès qu'il fait chaud) tout en l'hydratant. Il semble également unifier légèrement mon teint clair en laissant un très léger voile blanc - je déconseille donc cette crème aux peaux mates sur lesquelles le résultat pourrait ressortir grisâtre. le tube est extrêmement économique - il faut très peau de produit, la crème est fluide et le tube est immense. J'ignore si j'en viendrai un jour à bout! Ma peau est sensible et réactive, je n'obtiens aucunes rougeurs, irritations ou autres boutons. La liste d'ingrédients est bonne, le packaging est charmant (il met limite en valeur ma coiffeuse ^^) Je recommande chaudement aux peaux claires! Edit: je l'utilise toujours et on est en décembre! Ma peau ne tiraille pas du tout, je suis ravie!!! L'effet optiquement blanchissant est superbe avec cette température qui donne un effet reine des neiges. Pas de boutons non plus à l'horizon :))

1 2 3