Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this it makes my skin feel and look great. Smells delicious. It`s more oily than regular moisturizers but you get used to it after you have used it a few times.

Best Badger Balm!

Posted by 5516374094621172014 on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'd like to start off by saying I'm a guy not girl and use this product for my allergies whenever I get rashes, hives, etc. I have a sensitivity to strong smells but this Badger Vanilla Coconut doesn't bother my skin and smells amazing! I've been using it for years and for whatever reason it's very difficult to locate in Toronto. I personally believe that coconut is a super food and has healing power. This product has also healed small cuts, bruises and blisters on hands, face and all over. I does go on a bit greasy at times but if this is what it takes to heal my allergic reactions I'll take it! I find within 20 minutes or less it starts to absorb into your skin and can feel it healing your skin. Out of all the Badger balms this is easily my favourite and I support iHerb because of the expiry dates. I was able to locate literally one of these at my local health food store but their expiry date was less than 6 months. Keep companies like iHerb in business who are honest and reveal the expiry date. I mention this because this product will last you easily for at least a year and it's a waste of money if it lasts less than 6 months. While there are other Badger Balms I found every person who I've let smell it loves the smell while the other Bader Balms bother my allergies.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2544787 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products because they are safe and effective. I apply this balm to my feet and cover them with socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so soft. It smells really good too! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a non-toxic moisturizer that really works!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1360100 on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it! Unobtrusive scent, good moisturize. Not just like usual hand moisturizer which is gone with handwash.Badger makes your hand/body moisrurized all the day long.

Vanilla delight!

Posted by Reviewer3203206 on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very vaseliney. Very moisturizing. A great drink for thirsty skin! Smells lovely.

Skin Is So Soft!

Posted by Reviewer2820289 on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

First I used this on my hands, expecting them to feel a bit greasy from the oil. It soaked right in and made my hands feel amazing (soft but not greasy at all). Then I used this on my feet, as I have dry, cracked feet all year round and after 2 days, the cracks are almost gone. It has a wonderful smell and is such a fantastic product.

Mmm...

Posted by Reviewer1400866 on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved to eat this! It's moisturizing and the scent is adorable.

Yummy...

Posted by Reviewer3055411 on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like I said about other Badger products...I feel like dessert.

Great, lovely smell~~~~

Posted by Reviewer3297282 on Nov 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smell is like vanilla icecream. I love that smell. But, evolving body balm is more suitable for moisturizer.

Love this one.

Posted by 5543401078074607603 on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my face before bed, and on my body when we travell. Great Product, gives my dry skin moisture. Love Badger Company!!!!

1 2