how can you resist this pleasurable chocolate smell?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

yes, it's smaller I expected (it's my first Badger balm) yes, it's sticky and oily for summer night use so what? beautiful chocolate fragrance and adorable packaging will prove its worth, not to mention fair trade and organic. body mosturizing? perfectly done.

Best smelling cocoa butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like that it's organic & fair trade. 2 oz sounds small, but I don't even use a 1/4 teaspoon to cover my entire body and it works better than any high end, ridiculously expensive moisturizer I've tried.

Love it

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this mosturizer,it makes my skin feel and look great. and it smells deliciuos. It`s more oily than regular moisturizers but you get used to it when you have used it for a few times.

loved the packaging!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

smells great -very much like bitter chocolate , the packaging is really nice -looks great on my vanity!

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant cocoa smell, my daughter loves it. I like Badger's balms too. This order was fast. I still have a great hope to get some previous, will wait more.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Badger Creamy Cocoa Body Moisterizer feels and smells great.

Very moisterizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use it on my feet and it works.

Nice substitute to a cream!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Moisturizes really well, the smell is pleasant and not too strong. However, it is too hard and it takes time to melt it by my fingers in order to be able to apply this stuff. But still I like it!!!

Smells like chocolate!

Posted by Pauliina on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you don't mind a strong smell and like chocolate this is for you. Melts easily on the skin and absorbes well too.

Great moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products because they are safe and effective. I apply this balm to my feet and cover them with socks. When I wake up in the morning my feet are so soft. It smells really good too! I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a non-toxic moisturizer that really works!

1 2