Great

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love all Badger balms. This has a nice and refreshing smell. I rub a little under my nose before studying.

Love the smell

Posted by Ottilia on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It smells spicy and fresh at the same time. This is not a replacement for a cup of coffee, a brisk walk, let alone a good night's sleep. However, because the smell is so refreshing, this balm somewhat helps to clear your mind.

smells great..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells great. really citrus. i feel it works very little.

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this is a great product, great smell, but the consistency is a little hard I think...

Awful smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Horrible smell... Smells just like bee's wax. It doesn't improve concentration either

Horrible smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product can't make my mind clear - it smells of that laundry that wasn't dried on time. I guess, that's the very odd ginger. I can smell some orange in there, but as a whole it's unbearable.

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love it, use it at work. Don't know if it is working or is the smell so nice, but I love to use it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Badger products have always been a favourite of mine. Great value for money on iHerb so will continue to buy any badger product (usually!) from here :)

Love this!

Posted by madamVi on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell! Not sure about "focus" part yet :)

Makes my head work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell - so fresh and energising, and it really helps me concentrate. This balm is a must-have in my purse now :) A kind of thing you need at the end of your working day.

1 2