I love this

Posted by MarjiMum on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have horrible dry feet and I hate touching them. I am keeping this wonderful salve beside my bed and I rub it around the edge of my heels straight from the tin as I get into bed at night. Perfect.

Olor refrescante

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor que tiene y la sensación que deja en los pies... No es demasiado hidratante y no cunde mucho, por lo que creo que es mejor comprar el tamaño grande si lo vas a usar a menudo.

Smells amazing

Posted by 5102114544692121686 on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And the mint feels really good too

Smells Lovely

Posted by 5742358757024976950 on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Smell, not too greasy. I put on some socks to give it a chance to soak in.

Love it

Posted by 5447438948405286264 on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint feels amazing after a long day! The best foot balm I've ever had.

COOL

Posted by 4986815555233222800 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

Amazing

Posted by 4631235661543806146 on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and my feet are so soft!

Lovely Foot Balm

Posted by 5137878677225950329 on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product makes for a lovely foot balm. It's application is easy, and not at all greasy. You can really smell the peppermint and tea tree, and overall I am happy with the product and its price. Would recommend to someone in need of moisture protection for their feet.

peppermint and tea tree balm

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a good balm: the smell is fresh, minty, clean (I really like mint in personal care products) and it has a “clean composition” with virgin olive, jojoba, castor, peppermint and eucalyptus oils, but no synthetic ingredients (all natural). This one is easier to spread than other foot balms and, in my opinion, isn’t too greasy. A little amount goes a long way. When I use it, I can feel my feet soft, hydrated and a refreshing tingle effect. On the contrary, the moisture doesn’t last for a long time and the relationship between price and quantity isn’t the best.

neērta lietošana

Posted by 5268605868712044237 on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smaržo jau labi, cik nu tējas koks (kaut arī ar piparmētru) vispār var labi smaržot, taču lietošana ir maksimāli neērta - konsistence ir blīva, grūti izdabonama no trauciņa. Labāks būtu "stick formāts".