I love this

Posted by MarjiMum on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have horrible dry feet and I hate touching them. I am keeping this wonderful salve beside my bed and I rub it around the edge of my heels straight from the tin as I get into bed at night. Perfect.

Olor refrescante

Posted by LunaGa on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el olor que tiene y la sensación que deja en los pies... No es demasiado hidratante y no cunde mucho, por lo que creo que es mejor comprar el tamaño grande si lo vas a usar a menudo.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing, love the smell and how it absorbs without being all greasy. Have tried heaps of different products and this is by far the best of anything I've tried. Will definitely be buying again.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this for my mom and she loved it and she says it made her feet soft

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and my feet are so soft!

Smells amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

And the mint feels really good too

Smells Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great Smell, not too greasy. I put on some socks to give it a chance to soak in.

Love it

Posted by antsulka on Jul 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The peppermint feels amazing after a long day! The best foot balm I've ever had.

COOL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

Lovely Foot Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product makes for a lovely foot balm. It's application is easy, and not at all greasy. You can really smell the peppermint and tea tree, and overall I am happy with the product and its price. Would recommend to someone in need of moisture protection for their feet.

1 2