EXCELLENT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I've purchased this, I have used it four times when I felt a headache coming on. All I do is breath in and out slowly while smelling it, and it has stopped the headache from going any further!! Granted the deep breathing helps, but I tend to do that anyway when I feel like I'm getting a headache, and just the breathing without this product is not always successful.

Refreshing

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it did anything for my headaches, but the smell is nice and refreshing.

awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it! It really takes my headaches away and helps me relax without relying on medicine. iherb is great as always!

Helps some

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have almost constant headaches. I've been to many doctors and they haven't been able to determine why. I tried this salve and the Celadrin Cream in desperation. Both help to some extent. The Celadrin cream seems to help a little better but this also offers some relief. I really don't think anything would take these headaches away completely so I don't blame the product.

Love the smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but it doesnt take away my headache.

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell is ok.

smells great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells peppermint a lot. works soso..

Very pleasant smell, but no effect on headache

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Balm has real natural calming scent of herbs and essential oils, but doesn't have any effect on the headache after it comes. I liked Stress Soother balm better. // Запах действительно очень приятный, успокаивающий, травяной, но эффекта на головную боль не оказал.

not as good as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the scent and the application of it (easy to blend/etc) but i didn't really see a difference in the level of my headache :(

1 2 3 4