EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer1425409 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I've purchased this, I have used it four times when I felt a headache coming on. All I do is breath in and out slowly while smelling it, and it has stopped the headache from going any further!! Granted the deep breathing helps, but I tend to do that anyway when I feel like I'm getting a headache, and just the breathing without this product is not always successful.

Refreshing

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it did anything for my headaches, but the smell is nice and refreshing.

awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1511216 on Apr 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it! It really takes my headaches away and helps me relax without relying on medicine. iherb is great as always!

Helps some

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have almost constant headaches. I've been to many doctors and they haven't been able to determine why. I tried this salve and the Celadrin Cream in desperation. Both help to some extent. The Celadrin cream seems to help a little better but this also offers some relief. I really don't think anything would take these headaches away completely so I don't blame the product.

Love the smell

Posted by holahola on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

but it doesnt take away my headache.

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell is ok.

smells great...

Posted by Reviewer2261592 on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

smells peppermint a lot. works soso..

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

not as good as expected

Posted by Reviewer1845112 on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the scent and the application of it (easy to blend/etc) but i didn't really see a difference in the level of my headache :(

Very pleasant smell, but no effect on headache

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Balm has real natural calming scent of herbs and essential oils, but doesn't have any effect on the headache after it comes. I liked Stress Soother balm better. // Запах действительно очень приятный, успокаивающий, травяной, но эффекта на головную боль не оказал.

1 2 3 4