Not impressed with this shade

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products and own several of their balms and lip balms. Of all the Badger lip balms I've tried, this one is the least impressive. It's supposed to be pink, but the shade is very sheer. If you have pigmented lips like mine, it will not show up very much. In fact, it sort of turns my lips a strange, unhealthy color. The shimmer end is okay. It's meant to be used either alone or over the tinted balm. If you apply it a bit heavily for extra moisturization, you'll end up looking like you have frosty white lips - a look that went out of vogue in the 1960s. I'll use this tube up in the privacy of my own home, but won't go out in public wearing this shade. On the positive side, this product makes my lips feel absolutely wonderful. It's soft and not greasy. The tint doesn't travel into fine lines or settle in the corners of my mouth. I cannot detect any flavor or fragrance, which is a real plus for me. Incidentally, Badger makes another shade called Red Jasper, which is much nicer. It is a soft red color. More of a true red instead of a berry red.

moisturising

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister and she told me that it works on her chapped lips due to working in air-conditioning office. doesn't need to wear lipstick as it give light tint on the lips.

beautiful double lip balm

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

beautiful double lip balm! buy time! On the one hand tenderly pink, the other beige. Gives lips a light shade, with small patches of sequins

not much color ..

Posted by Tocarro on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tinted lip gloss for sure. Not much color. Good product though. Since it doesn't have enough color for me alone, I use it over lip colors that are to dark, it tones them down. Keeps my lips nice and soft. I don't expect to repurchase it though.

very good

Posted by 5303582712741064370 on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

norway

Posted by Reviewer1802418 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but not so moist, and don't really give any color

Good Lip Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Oct 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This works great - not too dark or bright - just a little color and a little shimmer, to be used together or separately. (One end is tint, the other shimmer.) It feels good going on and no bad chemicals. This and Aubrey are my favorite lip colored stuff. This is more matt than Aubrey, Aubrey more shiny. I like that this goes on like chapstick (no applicator like Aubrey has).

My favorite lipstick

Posted by Reviewer2852027 on Dec 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the color and softness of it. No garbage ingredients. It has two different colors on each end. The best lipstick I have ever owned. This color is great for people who have very red lips. It brings the color down. It smells and tastes like cocoa.

My go-to

Posted by 5695128799523909083 on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this at a country store in Maine a few years ago, and use it on rotation with a few other pink shimmery lip balms... When I ran out, I decided I needed to buy more of this instead of just use my others- I like how it is two in one- super convenient- gorgeous color, and tastes like chocolate! This is the most affordable website to find this on, so I ordered three! Thank you for stocking these and providing inexpensive shipping to Australia!

lush for lips!

Posted by Reviewer2677500 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Two ended is fabulous. Great buy (compare to department store lip balms.) My lips and VERY sensitive and take a beating from cold weather. Protects while skiing and winter activities. Only not a 5 because color tinted side is too pale -- more pigment would me better since you have the opal shimmer to tone down.

1 2 3