Not impressed with this shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products and own several of their balms and lip balms. Of all the Badger lip balms I've tried, this one is the least impressive. It's supposed to be pink, but the shade is very sheer. If you have pigmented lips like mine, it will not show up very much. In fact, it sort of turns my lips a strange, unhealthy color. The shimmer end is okay. It's meant to be used either alone or over the tinted balm. If you apply it a bit heavily for extra moisturization, you'll end up looking like you have frosty white lips - a look that went out of vogue in the 1960s. I'll use this tube up in the privacy of my own home, but won't go out in public wearing this shade. On the positive side, this product makes my lips feel absolutely wonderful. It's soft and not greasy. The tint doesn't travel into fine lines or settle in the corners of my mouth. I cannot detect any flavor or fragrance, which is a real plus for me. Incidentally, Badger makes another shade called Red Jasper, which is much nicer. It is a soft red color. More of a true red instead of a berry red.

moisturising

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister and she told me that it works on her chapped lips due to working in air-conditioning office. doesn't need to wear lipstick as it give light tint on the lips.

beautiful double lip balm

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

beautiful double lip balm! buy time! On the one hand tenderly pink, the other beige. Gives lips a light shade, with small patches of sequins

not much color ..

Posted by Tocarro on Nov 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Tinted lip gloss for sure. Not much color. Good product though. Since it doesn't have enough color for me alone, I use it over lip colors that are to dark, it tones them down. Keeps my lips nice and soft. I don't expect to repurchase it though.

I could have bought regular lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Badger has great lip balms for hydrating. But, this one was supposed to give me some coloring too. It doesn't work. Just a regular lip balm.

norway

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ok, but not so moist, and don't really give any color

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good

So bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell was so bad. Not enough moisturizing factor. Photo color is not the same as the actual Lip color,

My go-to

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this at a country store in Maine a few years ago, and use it on rotation with a few other pink shimmery lip balms... When I ran out, I decided I needed to buy more of this instead of just use my others- I like how it is two in one- super convenient- gorgeous color, and tastes like chocolate! This is the most affordable website to find this on, so I ordered three! Thank you for stocking these and providing inexpensive shipping to Australia!

My favorite lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love the color and softness of it. No garbage ingredients. It has two different colors on each end. The best lipstick I have ever owned. This color is great for people who have very red lips. It brings the color down. It smells and tastes like cocoa.

1 2 3