Yes, it works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really just do some deep breathing while I am smelling it, not even applying it, and it seems to really help!!

Must use before sleeping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

MyPage contains all my reviews of products I have purchased from iHerb and SOMETHING EXCLUSIVELY FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY—DON’T MISS IT~~ I always feel tense after work, so I tried this pdt. The result is amazing! I really can feel my mind and body relax a bit after using it. Sometimes, I just open the lid and have a breath, I still can feel the result!

Actually helps me sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my child but unfortunately he didn't like the feel of it on his chest. It's been sitting in my drawers for the past 6 months, that is until I began using it 2 weeks ago. I normally don't like the scent of lavender but it's quite subtle in this mixture. I suffer from a fragrance/multiple chemical sensitivity so I was very happy that the all natural fragrance in this balm didn't cause a reaction. I dab some under my nose before going to sleep and ever since have been falling asleep more quickly than usual. I have also been dreaming a lot more and in general sleeping more deeply. As someone who has suffered from insomnia and night time irritability for the past year, this balm has given me a ton of relief!

A nice balm

Posted by HeidiT on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is made for kids, but I use it myself. The scent is nice and soothing.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this night balm for myself and I feel more relaxed.

Lovely scent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this to massage my children at night before bed. While I cannot say if it actually helps them sleep, it does help me bond with them and we all agree it has a wonderful, relaxing, calming scent. I can't do our nighttime rituals without it now! Will definitely reorder.

best before sleep balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the thick texture and fabulous smell are fabulous before bed :) tell kids it the anti-monster balm and they'll have a great night sleep!

Love this.

Posted by BlahRa on Oct 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put this on before bed and off I go to LA LA Land.

nice and gentle smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is made for kids, but I use it myself. The scent is nice and soothing.

smells amazing

Posted by holahola on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

SO good to use before bedtime.