mosquitoes right on my leg! 効き目なし、残念。

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Despite its strong scent that gives you a big hope this is going to work, it really didn't. I sprayed pretty much of this product and did smooth out all over my legs. Few minutes later there were two mosquitoes right on my legs, starting to bite. 強い香りでいかにも効きそうなので期待をしていましたが、ふくらはぎにスプレーした後にまんべんなく伸ばして使用、数分後に2匹の蚊がふくらはぎを吸っていました。かなり残念です。

keeps them off!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells really strong, especially the first minutes after application but it seems to do the job. Don't forget to apply everywhere, because the bits that stay uncovered can become mosquito's target...

Smells strong, doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drenched myself in this stuff and still got eaten alive. Maybe mosquitoes in Hong Kong are extra determined. Either way, I feel terribly cheated.

BEST SO FAR!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product in all three of its packaging, he tin balm, the roll-on and this, the shake & spray. This is non-sticky, sprays evenly and seems to last longer than the other two mostly due to the well rounded coverage from a spray. I don't usually like sprays as it gets all over the place but for overall texture and effectiveness I prefer this over the others. Highly recommended, works well on adults and kids alike, I will order again.

doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried this but it doesn't work, got bitten all over. Didn't matter how much I applied, the mosquitos were quite happy to bite me.

item is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is especially useful in such warm weather in which we currently have and due to the warm weather the mosquitoes are more frequently active and thus it useful.

Great for us too!

Posted by catalina on Feb 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used it on my kid for 2 years and it works, it really keeps the bugs away. I spray only the clothes on her, or the blanket, the stroller, because I am afraid of allergic reactions or skin pigmentation. Sometimes I spray her feet or her wrists.

I love it! It works!

Posted by HolisticSolutions on Jul 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, clean smell and the bottle can be reused if you decide to make your own with essential oils using citronella, cedarwood and lavender with witch hazel to suit your taste.The essential oils will not link into this stainless steel bottle. Good product, great price. I have been using iherb for 6 years and have been using alternative medicine and supplements for 20 years and consider this a lifestyle. See my page for more reviews of my EXTENSIVE product list all of which have been personally tested by me. Thanks and make it a great day!

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We used it on our baby as well since it is organic. As it is a spray, it is quite convenient to use as well. We were in Thailand and we were having outdoor parties. No bug bites for us so I guess it worked for us.

Very useful

Posted by junesam on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the packaging - you can spray it anywhere you want and don't really need to clean thoroughly your hand after that. It is effective on my 2 years old son as well as on me!