Yummy moisture :)

Posted by Reviewer3308969 on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, little, compact source for lip therapy...not to mention that the flavors are DE-licious!!! New to the brand by chance, I'm finding the quality of this lip balm to be a very high quality...my new favorite brand, actually... The variety of flavors lends an easy way of breaking up the monotony of lip balm, too :) I purchased this four-pack after my mother gave me a stick of Vanilla balm to try... I'm on my way to adding more of these little 4-packs to my cart to give to friends as gifts :)

מוצר חביב למדי

Posted by 5753492982272403540 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מה שאהבתי במיוחד הוא שהשפתונים עשויים מחומרים טבעיים בלבד. השפתונים בעלי ריח חזק של צמחים ושמנים שלא כול אחד יעריך. בלי צבע, לא דביקים ונספגים די מהר. בעצם השפתון מורגש על השפתיים כמו כול שפתון טיפולי אחר רק טבעי ומחיר נוח. לא מתחרטת על הקנייה. ממליצה בחום למי שלא ניסה עדיין

Unbelievable!

Posted by 5115980755808682751 on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should try this product sooner. I often use Sierra Bees, but they are seem fine only in summer. Burt's Bee is too bad either in hot or dry weather, very disappointing. For those who can buy Dr. bronner and living in Japan like me, the price is too high (800¥???). Yesterday I try this and love it immdiately! Very good in dry weather. So I will use it since later on and say goodbye to SB..

I love Badger lip balms

Posted by 5188429564568040067 on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are the best. There's just something about them. They feel really good on my lips. These products leave a very subtle sheen that slowly melts in, leaving my lips perfectly hydrated. All of these flavors were very good. My faves from this pack are the Tangerine and the Vanilla. All natural and how cute is that badger with the wand?

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does not contain sunflower oil like other lib balms I tried and even after using for a long time there is no rancid smell. I live in the tropics so lip balms containing sunflower oil tend to get rancid quickly after opening.

Lip balm

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand of lip balms. It goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. My family uses these all the time.

Great Lip Balms.

Posted by 5609171769979791410 on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These natural lip balms are all really nice tasting and do not sting at all.....even on very sore and damaged lips. Being on a heavy drug that is very severe on lips, I tried every lip balm!! Gotta have one with me everyday!!

COOL

Posted by 4986815555233222800 on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These lip balms are the bomb! They not only have great ingredients in them but also flavours! They keep my lips really moisturized (oils for the win) and it's always a great feeling to smell them yet again! Very pleased with all of them.

1 2 3 4