Yummy moisture :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very nice, little, compact source for lip therapy...not to mention that the flavors are DE-licious!!! New to the brand by chance, I'm finding the quality of this lip balm to be a very high quality...my new favorite brand, actually... The variety of flavors lends an easy way of breaking up the monotony of lip balm, too :) I purchased this four-pack after my mother gave me a stick of Vanilla balm to try... I'm on my way to adding more of these little 4-packs to my cart to give to friends as gifts :)

מוצר חביב למדי

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

מה שאהבתי במיוחד הוא שהשפתונים עשויים מחומרים טבעיים בלבד. השפתונים בעלי ריח חזק של צמחים ושמנים שלא כול אחד יעריך. בלי צבע, לא דביקים ונספגים די מהר. בעצם השפתון מורגש על השפתיים כמו כול שפתון טיפולי אחר רק טבעי ומחיר נוח. לא מתחרטת על הקנייה. ממליצה בחום למי שלא ניסה עדיין

Great Lip Balms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These natural lip balms are all really nice tasting and do not sting at all.....even on very sore and damaged lips. Being on a heavy drug that is very severe on lips, I tried every lip balm!! Gotta have one with me everyday!!

Lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this brand of lip balms. It goes on smoothly and isn't sticky. My family uses these all the time.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does not contain sunflower oil like other lib balms I tried and even after using for a long time there is no rancid smell. I live in the tropics so lip balms containing sunflower oil tend to get rancid quickly after opening.

My all time favourite lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the texture. Moisturises well and doesn't have that waxy smell and texture you get from other lip balms. Effective on my lips and keeps them comfortable and soft.

I love Badger lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They are the best. There's just something about them. They feel really good on my lips. These products leave a very subtle sheen that slowly melts in, leaving my lips perfectly hydrated. All of these flavors were very good. My faves from this pack are the Tangerine and the Vanilla. All natural and how cute is that badger with the wand?

Unbelievable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I should try this product sooner. I often use Sierra Bees, but they are seem fine only in summer. Burt's Bee is too bad either in hot or dry weather, very disappointing. For those who can buy Dr. bronner and living in Japan like me, the price is too high (800¥???). Yesterday I try this and love it immdiately! Very good in dry weather. So I will use it since later on and say goodbye to SB..

meh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tried this because of the cute packaging and because I wanted a more natural lip balm. Maybe it's just me, but I found my lips would dry out very quickly when I used this product. I had to constantly reapply, and I didn't really like the way this made my lips feel. I have switched over to Vaseline lip essence which works much better for me.

Badger are the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I loooove the Badger Company products. I am so glad I decided to try out their lip balms - they are moisturising and beautifully scented, without being overwhelming.