Calming and relaxing sleep balm.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lavender and bergamot balm smells amazing and helps me calm down, relax and fall asleep faster. It's also a great skin care balm suitable for all skin types, including oily and combination skin It contains nothing but all-natural organic ingredients: olive and castor oils deeply moisturize, nourish, soften, soothe, revitalize, regenerate, and heal the skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, improving its elasticity, making its soft, smooth, and supple, preventing dryness and dehydration, evening out the skin tone, improving the complexion, protecting against premature aging, beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin while still allowing it to breathe, essential oils of bergamot, lavender, rosemary, ginger and balsam fir are powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal agents helping reduce acne, regulating sebum production and keeping infection and inflammation at bay. In addition to this, this balm is an effective and all-natural insect repellent, as well. Overall, it's a great and versatile product. Will definitely order it again.

it doesn't make me sleepy, but it calms me down

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the Night Night Balm as it cost much much less than the local retailers here. it doesn't really make me feel sleepy or drowsy, but putting it on my nose, and temple before sleep, calms me down for a little while.

Time before sleep and in stress related situations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very relaxing and soothing, Sleep Balm reduces stress and stress related headaches, can also be used to reduce the intensity of a teenager's tantrum

Dreamy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this balm on my neck and chest before I go to bed. It works 2 ways: 1. it smooths my skin and 2. it relaxes me before bedtime. The smell is heavenly..........

I use it NOT for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does nothing for my sleep, I just use it as nostrils moisturizer instead of nasal gels from drug stores. It's natural essential oils even healed some sore spots inside my nostrills that I had before. No more sore spots! Works good as a moisturazer of my nostrills at night. And I also put it on my cuticles and hands before sleep. At the day time it probabaly won't work - too oily and absorbs for too long. Andt it's quite solid, it's not like cream at all. Он конечно не усыпляет. Но для других целей отлично. Я использую его как увлажнитель ноздрей вместо геля из аптек (здесь в Канаде отопительная система очень сушит воздух в доме, сильно отличается от России). Этот бальзам даже заживил ранки у меня в ноздрях, которые были раньше. И очень хорошо для воспаленного носа во время простуды! Также наношу его на кутикулы и руки вообще, но только перед сном и одеваю х/б перчатки. Для дня он жирноват, долго впитывается. И консистенция очень твёрдая, совсем НЕ как крем. Ирина, Канада

CSMC Major

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell out of my truck at work in 2011. The injury caused my early retirement. For much of my post concussive medical treatment, one "does it all" medication was reduced when I complained of weight gain because of it. The medication was helping me sleep and my doctor said a side effect might be a slight loss of sleep. I had recently purchased a new supply of "Sore Muscle Rub" and saw this Sleep Balm on the same page. I thought I would try it. That was before my medication was cut in half. Yes, I had sleeping problems. Application of the Balm to my temples, around the outside of my ears; and, a little in my mustash and most of the problems are gone! I said "most". The Balm obviously wears off over time. So, when I do wake up, I apply more Balm and usually can drift back to sleep within 20 to 30 minutes. I was quite surprised by how well this works.

Amazing!

Posted by Manynya on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

AAAAh! Really heavenly smell! It doesn't smell like pure lavender, but it has some grassy subtle scent which makes me crazy. Loooove this balm so much, will definitely order more! Thanks badger for making such a pleasant product!

smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this soothing balm. I rub it into my hands before bed... nice!

Smells great!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a bit too expensive, but smells great and I feel it really does help me fall asleep fast. Not sure if it's a placebo though! :D

Love this!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes me sleepy and relaxed. I will use this together with tart cherry in the evening. I hope I will quit using my sleeping pill and only use this.