Help

Very Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product to use on my shoulder (I have chronic glen-humeral subluxation, meaning my shoulder is frequently partially dislocated), this causes quite a bit of pain. I have used and love fisiocrem, however it was unable to help me with the joint pain. After using this product I have experienced an impressive amount of relief. Highly recommended.

Perfect

Posted by potiholic on Dec 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Irganic and natural rub balm with a very intense effect. Very suitable for arthritis and similar diseases. A very little ammount is enought to feel the hot at first and the painfull calming un a few minutes.

Soothing

Posted by CoolinArizona on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stugg really works to relieve joint and muscle pain and its warming the area as well. Arnica is so good at relieving soreness

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is completely naturals, but if you have strong pains, it will not help, but the smell is very pleasant.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has high expectations for effectiveness and he loves this! It works on his aches and while he doesn't understand why he carries it around with him to use any time. Wonderful! I love it because it is natural and now organic as well.

Good Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a replacement for PK-5 which used to work wonders for my husband. He thinks it worked great! BTW- It is funny that my husband jokingly refers to himself as "The Badger"

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

A avoir dans sa pharmacie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Un indispensable. Très bonne marque.

great product to usewhen you are feeling that your muscles are stiff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product to use

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It works, and it smells much nicer than other similar products. It gets hard and a bit difficult to get out of the container in our climate, that's the only drawback.

1 2 3 4