Lifeguard strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This does go on white, but can be further rubbed in to clear. Zinc is the white ingredient lifeguards have used to protect their noses, and it lasts.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This goes on smoothly but it is not too moisturizing. The only problem I have with it is the white color on the lips. But, it is the best SPF15 lip balm I have found thus far at a reasonable price so I will continue to use. I put a moisturizing lip balm with no SPF on after the Badger lip balm so it takes away the white color. I am just hoping it is not taking away the protection as well but I don't think it is.

Zinc face!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This DOES leave lips with that leaporous-looking zinc film. My husband wasn't expecting that, and was subsequently embarassed when the guy cutting his hair wanted to know what was wrong with his lips - I said, "They are attached to his FACE". Don't know if it'd be good for the beach, mostly because the dog thought it was a treat.

Fine product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's moisturizing and pretty much unscented. I have found that it minimizes the white trace when you dampen your lips a little before applying the balm, and then rub it in using a finger/lips. It's not that bad really. I love that it's all natural and chemical-free, which is very important for lip balm as it is more often than not ingested.

White Lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lipbalm according to the EWG website. I believe it's effective and non toxic, but it makes your mouth white! Better use with lipstick.

Queda toda la boca blanca!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Es suave, se extiende bien y no es pegajoso... ¡¡pero queda la boca blanca como un payaso!! Util para esquiar o hacer deporte, pero no para la vida cotidiana.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this lip balm. It`s all natural and it smells really nice. I use this every day, It makes my lips look more pink than white. I really like this product and I would definitely buy it again!

Finally! A safe lip balm with SPF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Badger never lets me down when it comes to clean sun protection, and this time is no exception. My only advice would be to avoid applying liberally to the lips, as it will look as though you applied white sunscreen and didn't rub it in properly. You only need a little bit (which is better, actually, as the product will last longer and is really a bargain)! I love this lip balm. I already repurchased for my boyfriend.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent ingredients, very moisturizing, gives a pale pink color to the lips after a while.

Good lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a clear lip balm, but good to know that the sunscreen in it's not harmful. Plus it's easy to see when you need to reapply

1 2 3 4