Help

My son definitely noticed a difference

Posted by Zambini on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Got for my son. I also got him a support truss. He definitely noticed less pain with the pills, which came first, but it took almost a whole bottle. We decided to order another bottle, and he took those while wearing the truss. The combination of the two made him much more comfortable. The hernia is obviously still there when he doesn't use the truss, but not causing pain and not getting larger. We are going to try a few more bottles of the hernease, then reassess to see if maybe we can just stop.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great herbal product for hernia pain relief. Will order some more. Thank you.

Worked for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if it was the HernEase or the yoga specifically for hernia, but near the end of the second bottle of HernEase my inguinal hernia completely retreated to where you couldn't even tell it was ever there, whereas for 6 years you could always see at least a small lump if not a lot worse. Also my abdomen feels considerably flatter and stronger instead of its usual limp, saggy and distended (and I'm slender). Great stuff!

Wow. pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Im using this Inguinal hernia/Epididymitis all my pain is nearly gone!.I'm on my 4th bottle and have felt considerably better. Pain has pretty much sub-sided 90%. I believe they changed there formula recently and no longer have citrus seed, so I just us grapefruit seed extract pill along with hernease. So far so good....

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have finished about 1/2 a bottle - am surprised - it is helping me , and I will buy more . Pity it's so expensive .