Kidney Failure in dogs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In January 2012, our 12 year old Golden Retriever was diagnosed with 50% kidney failure. His kidneys were flushed at the vet's hospital for 3 days and the vet recommended to change his diet to low protein. I found this product and started giving my dog 2 capsules on an empty stomach every morning. In addition, I give him also 15 drops of Kidney Drainage by Nature's Sunshine twice a day with his meals, and give him twice a day a triple strength fishoil capsule (I also give him a lot of other supplements to help his immune system as he was diagnosed with lymphoma 4-1/2 years ago). In March, his blood results were about the same, but in May, his BUN and creatin numbers had improved. The vet was amazed and said to continue doing what I am doing. Elvis is still doing very well today. I am writing this hoping to help other people who may not realize that this supplement may also benefit your pet.

worst product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Beware!! Urea and creatinine increased within 1 week of taking this product, confirmed with blood investigation twice.

Nice and gentle support of kidney

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Everything is written in the Title, rare combination uf herbs that not only has classical durrhetic effect, it is much more...

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works well for me. Good for kidneys and general health.