Longevity and Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this product may be fairly new to most people. I've been using it for about a year now and I've got my family on it as well. We get fewer colds and have healthier and younger looking skin. I love this stuff!

Rosaeca cure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. Has cured my rosaeca after 10 years I have finally been able to stop taking antibiotics. Please don't ever stop stocking this product.

Wonderful product

Posted by pattipike53 on Sep 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to help battle a skin condition that I have involving skin parasites, and I would not be without it.

Seabuckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for skin.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just tried this for the first time. Heard of benefits of Seabuthorn Seed Oil on Dr. Oz show. No side effects and seems to help with appetite control

Balanceuticals - Seabuckthorn Seed Oil

Posted by reviews-mary on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with this product. It helped me with my dry skin problem and I also used it to heal a wound. It flattened the colloid from my wound after 3 weeks of application. I hope that you can stock the new seabuckthorn Oil (seed and fruit oil)120 capsules bottle for purchase. I was very pleased with the DHL service you provided. I ordered the product on Monday and received it in good condiction on Friday. Thank you!

BALANCEUTICALS, SEABUCKTHORN SEED OIL, 60 SOFTGELS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT OVERHAUL HEALTH

waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was taking this while also using seabuckthorn topically. There was no improvement to my acne, seborrheic dermatitis, or acne scars.

buckthorn seed oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

hey, i'm glad someone had them...

i like slathering this stuff on my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

got the 30ml bottle of this oil but sometimes i take a cap or two for sleep overs. packing light for the win

1 2