Help

it is a toxic thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it is not environment-friendly! The bottle doesnt even have the list of ingredients! So, I guest it is full of harmful ingredients. Yes, it works fine, it does remove rust, my bathtub is clean now. But I have a severe headache (which is a very rare thing for me) after I used it. There are plenty of effective, full-of chemicals, suffocating-smelly cleansers on the market and this one isnt any better

wow

Posted by Malina on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my bathroom and tap clean and shiny. Will definitely buy it again.

Works better than regular cleansers

Posted by Danesa on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product can be used to clean a variety of things very effectively, just as advertised. Its performance surprises me every time I use it. I find the liquid version very convenient: just wipe it on using a damp sponge, leave it on a few seconds, rinse your sponge and wipe off and you've got sparkling surfaces! It doesn't smell that great but I can overlook that. It's great stuff!

GOOD PRODUCT!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT WASHED EVEN OLD SPOTS!

Wonderful Product - Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We also use it on stainless sinks. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

removes lime scale so easily!

Good

Posted by Tatarstan on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good tool to remove impurities. No special chemical smell. It is easily washed off with water.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have well water and I'm always looking for the best stainless steal and ceramic cleaners. Tried the liquid formula on a whim and was really impressed with its ability to melt away build up and especially rust stains.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really good for such a price. My bathroom shines and it makes my cooker perfectly clean.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent tool. Clean bath and sink for a few seconds:)

1 2 3