So good and makes me full!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

As a PB lover, although the taste of the cereal does not have extremely strong PB flavour, I love it! It's crunchy, with a hint of sweet PB flavour, and it makes me full quickly! I add them to my yogurt or eat them straight, highly recommend this to all of you.

BEST VEGAN CEREAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The best vegan cereal I've tried! SO GOOD! Finished the box within a week!

GREAT TASTE. NO SOY!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

SAME HERE. THANKS

So Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste is exactly the same as I expected. I usually have this with almond milk and they go so well together! Love Puffins! Wanna try another flavors and definitely reorder it :) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 한국에서 Reese's puffs 못봐서 비슷한건가? 하고 주문했는데 완전 맛있어요! 완전 추천이에요

teen daughter loves them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

She asked for cereal to eat for busy mornings. But she loves them and eats them morning or night. She likes to pack them for snack in a ziploc bag. we finished the box so quickly. I gotta re-order. love this product.

Yum Yum Yum

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like all of Barbara's Bakery cereals. My kids also like it. Cute packaging is enough to get your kids to try. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

good snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Satisfying, crunchy and healthy

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is so good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These puffins are delicous! They are sweet and crunchy- so you can actually eat them as a dessert. Or just straight from the package.

Best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of all Barbara's products. These cereals are absolutely amaaaaazing and you can really taste the peanut butter. I honestly can not believe that some people have dared to say that they are not good. Try it, u will not regret it. Only problem is that you will not be able to stop eating them once you've tasted them. :)