Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cereal is more on the fluffy side rather than crunchy. Still tastes good though.

addictive stuff... dangerous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Maybe because I haven't really been eating cereal for the past 10 or 15 years, so I forgot what I was missing, but I can't get enough of this stuff now. It's the texture of Chex, slightly sweet. I thought I'd have it as just a small, occasional light snack mid-day, but I end up eating 1/4 of the box every time. Everyone has a vice, I'm okay with this being mine.

My second favorite cereal

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my second favorite cereal, behind Barbara's Morning Oat Crunch. Both are whole grain, low in sugar, all-natural, verified non-GMO, and most of all, taste great. I will definitely be getting these cereals again.

Like chex

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These remind me of Chex, which is a cereal I haven't had in many years because they don't sell it in Oz, but it reminds me of growing up in the US. These are a bit sweet but not overpoweringly so, and they are filling. Would definitely purchas again.

Love Barbra's Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a tasty cereal and an easy way to get whole grains into your diet (also they are low in sugar). Oftentimes I snack on these as though they were popcorn, they are great with milk but just as good without.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great cereal - glad iHerb sells them now!

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this cereal, tasty and healthy too

Tastes like Life cereal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would be like Crispix cereal but when I saw it in person I realized it is a dupe for Life cereal. If you're into that I think you'll like this cereal! I prefer a harder cereal though.