Great!

Posted by NaturalTat on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it! No sugar but the taste is rich. A good alternative to musli and cornflakes. Вкусно, мне нравится. Совсем не сладко, но вкус полный, не хочется ничего даже добавлять.

Best tasting and most delicious Shredded Wheat -*love them^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I was growing up in the 1950's my Mom used to make me Nabisco Shredded Wheat biscuits for breakfast. She would butter the two biscuits and then add warmed milk and cut up a banana over the biscuits. It was such a warm and loving memory and I wanted to recreate that memory. However Nabisco does not make them anymore. I search high and low and found out that Barbara's Bakery made them and so I found them on iHerb and I ordered some and they turned out to be so good I am hooked on these natural shredded biscuits that I now warm Rice Dream Rice milk warmed over the top and it is a connection to my past that I am so glad I could rekindle and make a part of my days now too. Thank you so much iherb you made my day!!

Carbohydrate

Posted by archeiherb on Apr 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It looks like instant noodles.No salt no sugar and only one ingredient.How to be yummy?Just a tasteless cereal.

Delicious,Chewy and good for your Digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I eat a bowl of these every day,with soya milk.Delicious start to the day and keep things regular in the digestion department.I am a drug free person so a natural way to stay regular and healthy.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We like this very much: It's tasty, made with whole wheat, no sugar, and zero plastic packaging. Not many cerral out here come with these requrements.

Healthy breakfast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was so pleased to find a cereal free of sugar. Two biscuits, some blueberries, and almond milk make a delightful healthy breakfast!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

High in fibre, no sugar, no salt added , it's really good for health !

Light

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Light and crunch

Shredded Wheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A healthy breakfast choice.

Shae FL.