Too easy to eat the entire bag

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great flavour and so moorish

Crunchy good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of the best chocolate chip cookies I've eaten. Great on taste & best of all you can snack with no guilt because it's all good stuff in it.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm 25 and my sister is 22, we both love this healthy snack! Not too sweet, everything is just fine. Definitely would buy again. Thanks iHerb!

Very crunchy and thin crisp cookies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The cookies are very good made mostly with organic and natural ingredients, but little too sweet. They are very thin and crispy type cookies of very cute animal shapes just like ones on the package, it will be great for kids and health conscious adults! I was worried the cookies will be all broken into pieces like some reviewer stated but almost all of them kept original animal shapes and not broken into pieces. I think iHerb improved packaging, it was well packed with extra air packing materials. I will repeat order and highly recommend!

bad taste and smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i've ordered this cookies on jan 2016 and when I receive it I found the "best by" date was on 27 may 2015. I don't like the taste nor the smell but I don't know if it is will be good when used before 27 may 2015 or not. but i will not try it again because the customer services don't care about my complaint.

Love them !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These little cookies are great ! The taste is wonderful and not too sweet. And they did not arrive broken into pieces !

Yummy yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even I fight with my kids for this....so yummy!

So yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved these. Will need more!

crunchy!!

Posted by darshrocket on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these are so crunchy. great snack.

Superbe Tase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Never knew something good for you could taste soooo good, the kids love it too

1 2 3 4