Help

These are heavenly!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow! Unbelievably delicious! These are sweet and juicy yet they are crispy chips, not chewy unlike dried apples. I have very sensitive teeth and these do not hurt me at all. Very crunchy. They are dry to the touch and no oily residue left on fingers. They also have red peels chips in it (that one I found was less tasty). The interior is a plastic-lined foil pouch. Just enough cinnamon to taste heavenly yet not overpowering. Cinnamon helps those who have insulin resistance and helps balance blood sugar. I have severe hypoglycemia and tend to sprinkle my fruit with cinnamon which helped me last summer to finally start losing weight all over again. So these are perfect for me. My only regret is I only bought this small pouch and it's the weekend and I'm already addicted to them. Must place larger order for Monday!

good 맛있어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I generally don't care for cinnamon flavor very much, but this product is one of few exceptions. Actually, the cinnamon scent is not so strong, so I could enjoy fresh apple flavor and crunchness. 시나몬 별로 안좋아하는데 향이 강하지 않아서 맛있게 잘 먹었어요.

Apple CHips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

yummy - but small portion

Very tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Crunchy sweet-sour apple slices with no artificial additives. I regret that now the Shipping Weight has increased substantially since.

Eplebita:)

Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

perfekt å ha liggende i tilfelle man får lyst på nokka godt. søte og god og man kan beholde god samvittighet!:)

Ok

Posted by SunlitPixie on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not too sweet.

very good products, relished

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

usually not very tasty, but expensive

Nice