BREAST PAINT DISAPPEARED!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a month after using BREVAIL I noticed a significant difference in breast pain due to cysts. I have taken this product for almost 2 years & am super happy with the healthy breast results. LOVE IT!!!

Brevail is awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have had some issues with breasts and ovaries. It has completely rid me of the breast/ovarian issues and hormones seem more balanced. All women should be aware of how helpful this product is!!

This is a must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this would benefit any woman of any age-If they had this available back in my 20's I would have started it then. It is a consolidated form of flax which is a great preventative against breast cancer. I would highly recommend this!

lOVE THIS PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

MY BREAST ARE NO LONGER TENDER AFTER TAKING PRODUCT FOR TWO WEEKS - I AM SOLD ON THIS PRODUCT!!!

Excellent Product!

Posted by healthfirst on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Brevail for years ... could be 5 or even up to 10 years now. I've lost track. I truly believe that it gives me proactive support with my breast health. I'm 59 years old in a week and going strong!

Brevail

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used these for probably 6 years. So far after I started on these I have had normal mammograms every year, where before I started these I didn't.

excellent product for breast cancer recurrence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product over 6 years after first learning about how it can help in recurrence of breast cancer as well as prevention. I was on tomoxifen and could not tolerate the side effects.(tomoxifen was throwing my body into menopause,which caused me to feel very depressed, headaches and high blood pressure.) I knew there had to be a natural way, God lead me to this product. I no longer have any of those side effects nor hot flashes or night sweats. I feel good about taking it, since it works the same as tomoxifen but natural. I will continue taking this product forever...

Have ordered this twice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been using in conjuction with DIM supplement and Emerita Progesterone cream and am no longer having any breast tenderness. Highly recommend.

Super Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am going into Meno and this product has been a huge help in lessening my heavy periods. It took a month to work for me, so don't give up on it to early. I will continue since breast cancer runs in my family and I feel I am taking a pro-active roll in prevention.

Excellent for Breast Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would always get tender breasts before getting my monthly friend, but not anymore! Brevail is fabulous and well worth it. It took me a few weeks to feel the difference but wow! Also helps with PMS, I just double the dosage. Wonderful product!!

1 2 3 4