Best Strongest Organic Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 a day to increase my progesterone levels. This is an excellent brand for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If I don't take it I notice that my face is more oily. Progesterone also decreases testosterone in women with POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME.

No more cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 48 years old. This has cut down on my female issues dramatically. I used to get really terrible cramps. Since starting to take Barlean's Evening Primrose oil--NO MORE CRAMPS! It's fab.

M.H.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this, rather than fish oil because my cholesterol is already so low.

I would recomend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I using this product for my menstrual imbalance and mood swings. It does help, I like it.

Barlean's, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from a condition called, Fibrocystic Breast. I was part of a clinical trial, and the Evening Primerose worked for me.

reduced dramatically hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for a few years a different brand in combination with fish oil for hair loss. Since I started using this brand primrose oil together with krill oil within a day I experienced huge reduction in hair loss. Definitely recommended.

Love it!

Posted by buildingupmoms on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have checked and compared and Barlean's seems to be the most "potent". I have used it on my dd who has severe eczema and together with some other supplements bought from iHerb, they have made her skin softer. WIll definitely continue purchasing it!

I love what it does to me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking evening primrose oil in my mid-thirties to ease the pain in my breasts and their lumpiness during my menstruel cycle. The pain and lumpiness completely disappeared, and, as an added bonus, my brittle thin always breaking nails started to grow thicker and stronger! I've been taking between 1500 mg & 3000 mg almost everyday since then and will continue to do so.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with hot flashes. After 4 weeks no more hot flashes.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used other brands but I use Barleans'Flax oil and trust this name. And is organic. Bad/rancid oil is much worse than no oil so I am careful.