Best Strongest Organic Brand

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 a day to increase my progesterone levels. This is an excellent brand for Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If I don't take it I notice that my face is more oily. Progesterone also decreases testosterone in women with POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME.

I would recomend it

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I using this product for my menstrual imbalance and mood swings. It does help, I like it.

No more cramps

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm 48 years old. This has cut down on my female issues dramatically. I used to get really terrible cramps. Since starting to take Barlean's Evening Primrose oil--NO MORE CRAMPS! It's fab.

M.H.

Posted by Reviewer1386692 on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this, rather than fish oil because my cholesterol is already so low.

Barlean's, Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by Reviewer2157568 on Dec 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from a condition called, Fibrocystic Breast. I was part of a clinical trial, and the Evening Primerose worked for me.

Love it!

Posted by buildingupmoms on May 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have checked and compared and Barlean's seems to be the most "potent". I have used it on my dd who has severe eczema and together with some other supplements bought from iHerb, they have made her skin softer. WIll definitely continue purchasing it!

Great for women

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps women. Primrose is great for menstruation and PMS. It helps to relieve cramps. It also helps with the beauty and health of skin and hair. Great product! Its main benefit is that it helps with the relief of PMS and menstruation cramps.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1740523 on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used other brands but I use Barleans'Flax oil and trust this name. And is organic. Bad/rancid oil is much worse than no oil so I am careful.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1520212 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with hot flashes. After 4 weeks no more hot flashes.

barleans epo

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

possible problems with lowered seizure threshold according to what i read on the internet.however, if that is not a problem, i think this is an excellent evening primrose oil.