The best flax oil

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has good reputations among Budwig-ers, and tastes very good mixed with quark. Been using this for more than a year now, and tried others in between but this is the best. Others have more unpleasant taste (fishy) which is a signal of less fresh quality. The omega 3 oils turns fishy with oxygen. So the methods for making this must be very good, also the seal on top prevents air into the bottle when open.

So far so good

Posted by detoxhealing on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually only order flaxseed oil that is stored in a refrigerator but I have ordered from iherb.com now a few times during winter and the oil is just as fresh despite not being iced during the shipping time.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2389658 on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality. I use it for colon cleanse. It worked very well and it is good source of Omega-3. I am very pleased by how fast it worked on my body.

Best Flax Oil Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1416954 on Feb 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant tasting and I think it's packed with goodness. My dad's taking it with the cottage cheese to fight bladder cancer. We believe in this stuff!

High quality product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Mar 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Good product, but for us works Now Foods Flax oil better.

Good oil

Posted by TheBest on Jul 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is good oil to be mixed with cottage cheese in the Budwig diet.

Barlean's Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2481071 on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this flax oil off and on for years. Since I live in a rural area, finding it has not always been easy. When used regularly, I have always noticed a remarkable improvement in my hair and skin. I have found I have seen the difference in about a month. Since I have found your site, I will not let myself go without it again. Thanks for the great service.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2798663 on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this every morning in smoothies. Best price I've seen.

My FAVORITE

Posted by snowfitness1 on Nov 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting flax seed oil out there! Love it!

High quality

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality and value. It does however need to be hidden in smoothies, yoghurt etc. because it tastes quite a lot of flax.

1 2 3