part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Best flax ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

Absorbs The Toxins, Removes The Cellulite

Posted by healthjunkie on Nov 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Forti-Flax for 2 years and wouldn't dare think of quitting. I began adding it to my daily routine after reading The Fat Flush Plan. The author, Ann Louise Gittleman, shared a recipe which she called 'The Long Life Cocktail', which includes 1-2 oz unsweetened cranberry juice diluted in 6-7 oz of water and a scoop of raw, crushed flax seeds. It was her mention of this simple drink being able to absorb toxic matter and alleviate cellulite that caught my attention. So, I drank this cocktail upon waking and just before going to bed for a month and I was let's say, HAPPILY SHOCKED by the results. Now I use an adapted version of her cocktail, with Aloe Vera and Detoxifiber by Garden Of Life, and it works even better at keeping all systems go. I'm just thrilled to have found such a natural and simple solution to such an annoying female problem. Cellulite free is the way to be!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

Excellent

Posted by healthyu on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I switched to this brand of flax and absolutely love it. It has a fresh nutty flavor and is much more tasty than the other brand I use to buy. I add this to hot cereal or to almond milk every morning. Excellent source of fiber. The dark container helps to maintain freshness and I keep it in the frig. Priced better than the other brand I use to buy.

Best flax seeds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great - always fresh!

Love Barlean's Forti-Flaz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of flax, but this one is simply the best!

No problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is fresh and has a pleasant nutty taste. Been using it for awhile, and alternate b/t this and fish oil occasionally.

WONDERFUL FLAX SEED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

THIS DIGEST WELL AND TASTE SO GOOD,YOU CAN ADD IT TO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING, GOOD FOR ALL AGES, THEY NEED IT.