Best flax ever!

Posted by Reviewer1891813 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 6 months now and it is fantastic. I put it on my oatmeal and salads, actually almost everything. It's really great in smoothies!! It has a slight nutty taste and is not gritty and hard like most flaxseeds. Your body can’t derive the full benefit of the omega-3 essential fats found within flaxseeds unless they are ground (milled)and Barlean's is ground. Great source of Omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, amino acids and trace minerals. My family loves this brand too. Thank you iHerb for carrying it and at such a great price. I had a hard time finding it here in Hawaii until I found it on your website. Thank you so much! iHerb has the best prices along with really fast shipping at a very low cost. Mark them in your favs!!

part of my daily routine

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a cincentrated source of lignans, essential fatty acids and fiber, this has become a part of my daily routine. I definitely feel better when using it--my skin is clearer, I have more energy, my mind is a little sharper. Good stuff. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

Best flax seeds!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Aug 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great - always fresh!

great

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great

good

Posted by Reviewer3257287 on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Fresh and fragrant but ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

... not finely-milled enough. The coarse mill makes it harder to digest. Also, not the fault of the product, I prefer the taste and fragrance of golden flaxseeds. Won't be buying again.

Michelle Horner

Posted by Reviewer3198860 on Feb 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for regularity. I like it because it is a natural laxative. It also had a good nutty taste. I mix 1 tablespoon of it with cranberry juice and drink it in the morning and before I go to bed. Great stuff!

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very healthful sprinkled on my breakfast cereal, excellent ingredients and very good quality.

Flax

Posted by Reviewer2202304 on Jul 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like it. Look forward to it, actually. The nutty flavor is good in a little bit of juice. Recommended by my midwife.

I've been taking this for years!

Posted by Reviewer2071304 on Aug 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best flaxseed on the market. I mix it in with my oatmeal or yogurt.