Fishilicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like these softgels but I don't swallow them - I break them in my mouth and toss the gelatin capsule (just don't like that gummy stuff going in my stomach). The orange taste makes the liquid quite palatable. I know I could get a liquid, flavored fish oil, but you just can't take the container everywhere and many have to be refrigerated after being opened. Also, the EPA/DHA content is pretty high in this product compared to others. Barlean's has a lot of good choices in fish oil products.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have taken two capsules every day since I received it, and I can affirm that it the fish oil supplement with the least amount of aftertaste I have tried up to today. The size is good - not tooo big - and the packaging is functional (and good looking as well...). I recommend, and have already repeated my order.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pill is big, but easier to swallow as it is softer than the other brands of fish oils

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have ordered same product before. This shipment must have been exposed to temperature extremes. Capsule coating compromised and orange flavor overwhelmed by fish odor and taste

esiesi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

jkghsaghasdjkghskajdghjkasdjkaskdj

easier to swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

easier to swallow

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A superior product. Helpful for brain & mood.

Fabulous product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This fish oil is great! The higher potency means I can take fewer capsules, and the light orange-flavored coating is superior to other brands, which smell/taste awful. Highly recommended!

Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Not fishy, big but easy to swallow.