Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

Posted by DAB598 on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

nice product

Posted by 4684147765396504217 on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

Barleans flaxseed oil

Posted by Reviewer2236137 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

Product & delivery

Posted by Reviewer1379379 on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

The Best So Far

Posted by Reviewer3049483 on Oct 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Arrived 31st March 2014 Expiry date 10th April 2014

Posted by 5596794812660230081 on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The bottle of flaxseed oil was pressed Oct 10 2013, expiry date 10th April 2014. Arrived on the 31st March 2014, which leaves 10 days to expiry date. I would never have bought this bottle if I were to buy it from a shop. I consider it to be not fresh enough.

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

wrong product

Posted by Reviewer1864938 on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always order the lignan flax oil and tht is not what I received. Also if you are going to use the USPS for deliveryI wqill find a new supplier.

All boxes ticked.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'll admit to having been seduced away from the other flax oil I've been using (Health From the Sun) which I was very happy with. I got this because despite the difference in cost (which is not small), it is a larger bottle, pure, with good reviews across the board. I am also happy with it since its arrival because it is easy pour - squeeze without spillage or overspill. The seduction may become a longterm relationship.

Best oil for salad

Posted by 5304512160641976918 on Jul 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's Flax Oil seems the best tasting oil for salad besides its nutritional merits. We have been using this oil over 20 years even if we are no longer living in the States. We recommend this oil for everyone who likes to eat salad.

1 2 3