Help

Barlean's is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

great taste, great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

have ordered several of these and had them shipped to malaysia. i was worried about the transit time in our heat, but this is the best tasting flax oil i've had. i've tried several products here and they have a horrible aftertaste, as though they've gone rancid. this product is amazing!

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Simpy Amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

I've been told this is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

best flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This flax tastes great in smoothies and works wonders for keeping my menstrual cycle regular.

Love it.

Posted by adechamplain on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, great taste, Barleans is always good quality.

This is supposed to be the best.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to use this and only switched off of it because of a less expensive brand but now they are the same price so I switched back to this one. We like Flax seed oil and the fact that it is so good for you and I like the convenience of the easy squeeze spout on it.

Very good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit to buying this in error - I actually wanted the fresh flax oil, which has higher Omega %s. But as mistakes go, this isn't a particularly bad one. I like the easy squeeze-and-pour system, no spillage. I could wish that in all the bottles, there was a way of seeing how much is left, but that's just me not wanting to over-exert my common sense.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Apart from the flax oil benefits, this is the most delicious I have tried so far (not that I tried many)

1 2 3 4