Barlean's = Highest Lignan Flaxseed Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product has no competitor. Try puncturing a softgel to see the unfiltered lignan in the oil. No other brands consistently contain lignan. Regardless organic or not. If you use the squirt bottle version, remember to shake before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had taken the Barlean's liquid form of this for years, and decided to try the capsules instead. I am convinced that my pain free knees and supple skin are a direct result of taking this product. Will never be without.

Amazing for the skin !

Posted by oldiherbaccount on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had skin problems since i was a teenager (i'm 27 now). I had dry skin (and sometimes rash), especially up to the hands and the elbows. The fish oil never changed anything to that. With this flax oil, i don't have anymore dry skin ! It also boost my mood. I take one per day with my fish oil. Really amazing product.

Laser Vision Correction - dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Had laser-vision correction surgery April 2008 - had dry eyes and was given a bottle of these pills. Being stubborn I didn't take them - mistake - finally started taking them 3 months later and my eyes are lubricated - work on computer 10+ hours a day and no problem - now take 1 pill every night and will continue to do so.

omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am rather using flax seed oil then fish, my husband love it as it helps him with his painful varicous veins

Barlean's is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I knew from the past that Barlean's is the best type of flax seed oil. I'm taking it for dry eye syndrome, but have found it's working with other bodily functions too.

Years Younger

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Barlean's for years its a great beauty product and make you look very young. Its a conditioner for your skin and the entire body. Great for weight loss also. The protein in the flax oil aids in weight loss. Best on the market

best there is!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really helped elevate good hdl, also, helped quell lots of allergies.

keeping my husband healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hubby takes Barlean's softgels every morning. Being 62, he looks and acts like a 52 year old!! I'm so glad you carry this wonderful product. And delivery is alway so fast!

Flax Oil Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for muscle soreness after workouts and for the omegas love this product!!