Convenient and Potent

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's makes dependably great products, and their Olive Leaf formulations are some of the very best available. When I need immune support, I take Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, and the supplement's high concentration of Oleuropein — the principal active ingredient in Olive Leaf — usually has me soon feeling healthy and rejuvenated. I generally take the liquid version of Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex, but when travelling or simply for the sake of convenience, I like Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex in Softgel formulation. In addition to Olive Leaf's immune-strengthening properties it also seems to lower blood pressure, and even though I'm not hypertensive it makes me feel relaxed and slightly drowsy, which is why I take a larger amount at night, before bed, and relatively little in the morning. Those with delicate circulatory systems may want to closely monitor their blood pressure, or consult with their medical professionals.

Please bring back this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am sad to see it's discontinued. This is a good product, please bring it back!

Still trying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far so good we will see when the flu season comes.