Kid's DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids look forward to this stuff! They love it. Barlean's makes GREAT products.

Like it !

Posted by sameeyah on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the product for my son,but I really hate it is not too easy to pour. The density of the bottle is much harder to squeeze and then it comes squirting out.Maybe,if it had a different design lid. My son's only complain is that it feels like it is sticking to the roof of his mouth,but he does not complain about the taste. He is 10,so not sure if that counts. But I will buy the product again.

Great product !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste is good, my daughter takes it with no objections and this is what matters !

cod liver oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great product

Barlean's, Kid's DHA, Omega-3 EPA/DHA, Fruit Punch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Amazing! The taste is not the very best, but if my picky 7 yr old can get this down, anyone can! There's even a difference, slight, in her attention span. I will stick with this brand of Omega-3 until my child out-grows it!

Kid's DHA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My kids are not to keen on the flavor so i add alittle juice or another Barlean"s flaxoil. They have no problem after that. My boys have very dry skin and it does help as long I am consistent giving it to them.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good quality, kids love it

Great for getting Omega-3s into my kids diet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son will take this in juice, no problem. My daughter doesn't like the taste but she too will drink it down. It does smell fishy but in a strong juice (I use a 100% berry juice) it is doable. Both my kids are picky eaters so I use vitamins and things like this to keep them healthy and the fact that then can get it down without much fuss is a huge plus.

Still rather fishy

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I put this in my toddler's milk bottle and it doesn't seem to mix very well - I can see little yellow globules floating around and smell the fishiness even after he's drained the bottle.