Great for ADHD

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has ADHD. She can't cope with a large tablet, so I give this to her straight from a syringe. She has to plug her nose but it works. If we consistently give this to her before school and before bed, she has clear improvements in her attention, focus, body movements and mood. Overall, I see a sense of calm. You need to be very disciplined to see results. Buy 2 bottles (maybe try this flavor and another) and see which flavor your child can tolerate. Try for 1 month and evaluate if you see any changes. Minimum 2 weeks before you'll start to see some changes. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Ingredients don't match what is wriiten in the description box

Posted by Reviewer1178856 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After recieving the product i have noticed that the ingredients don't match..ut says here fish oil from salmon wheras the bottle says from anchovies and mackarel which was the reason i chose this iver ithers thinking it is from salmon source!

taste good

Posted by 5071545018395012453 on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good! My son likes it very much. I will buy it again.

Good

Posted by 5759573454178742563 on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good

Delicios

Posted by 5074434681606821003 on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Baiatul cel mare (4ani jum) il adora

My kids loves it!

Posted by Hjertemat on Feb 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Barna digger denne! Hvem trenger tran? My kids loves it :)

They love it

Posted by 5345558216413419582 on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my 10 yr.old Grandson. We needed to find a way to add more nutrients to his diet. I believe fish oils are an important part of a health lifestyle especially for young developing brains. I remember as a kid my Mom torturing us with cod liver oil from a spoon. It was horrible!!! I knew that my Grandson would never go for cod liver oil. He is an extremely fussy eater, he would go without eating and starve if it wasn't something on his very short "I like it list". His Mom and I have tried a lot of different products in an effort to get this Child proper nutrition. Well Omega Swirl is a Godsend! He absolutely Loves it! It's like a treat or dessert for him. His 3yr old brother who will eat almost anything loves it also. I highly recommend this product, there is absolutely no fish oil after taste in fact you would never know you were taking fish oil it tastes that great. Do not hesitate to buy this product it is amazing!

Great product!

Posted by 5176165466214422643 on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kids love that!

My kids love this stuff!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My kids LOVE this stuff. They beg to have some of it every day before they go to sleep.

레몬맛이 상큼~^^

Posted by 5198259005006335102 on May 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

7살 딸아이 인데 하루에 한 티스푼씩 주면 맛있다고 잘 받아 먹습니다. 저도 한번 먹어보니 상콤하니 맛있더군요...생선비린내 전혀 없습니다. 액상 제품이라 흡수도 빠를거 같아 계속 이것만 먹이려구요..^^

1 2 3