Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best way to get my fish oil! Really yummy taste - my favourite! Top product. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2238389 on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the omega swirls are delicious and my children have loved every flavor we've tried. Recommended by our chiropractor, we're seeking to increase our consumption of omega oils to improve our health.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this fish oil alot. Tastes like pudding and desert to us and no fishy after taste. Definitely recommended.

smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2980306 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When they described this as something like a smoothie, I was skeptical, but it really is. The taste and consistency is amazing. I'll be buying this again...thanks so much

soooo goooood

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My four year old loves this one. He takes it everyday with no complaints!! Will always order this for him. The rest of the family takes as well.

Barleans, omega swirl fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2305777 on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Wow, tastes superb!

Posted by Reviewer2074324 on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am truly amazed how wonderful this tastes. Just eat from the spoon..yummy. So good for you too!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1643816 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a great way to get your omega oils.. wow!

Fabulous Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2836460 on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

anyone who has experienced the "2nd taste" after ingesting capsules will really appreciate the emulsion provided by Barlean's. Since I am a mango fan, am not inclined to try other flavors, but you might. enjoy

Amazing flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2409035 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Of course omega 3 oils are one of the most important supplements we can take but the problem is normally the flavor. You would swear there isn't any fish oil in Barleans Mango Swirl because it's so delicious . It's the best way to get your family to take fish oil supplements. Barleans lemon flavor Omega 3 oil is also good.

1 2 3