Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best way to get my fish oil! Really yummy taste - my favourite! Top product. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

All the omega swirls are delicious and my children have loved every flavor we've tried. Recommended by our chiropractor, we're seeking to increase our consumption of omega oils to improve our health.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this is a good product.. the whole family take it.. it would be good if they sold bigger bottles so they last a little longer.. but the taste is good.. hard to believe that something that good for u tastes good.. bit sweet but means the kids like it!!

soooo goooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My four year old loves this one. He takes it everyday with no complaints!! Will always order this for him. The rest of the family takes as well.

Barleans, omega swirl fish oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Wow, tastes superb!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am truly amazed how wonderful this tastes. Just eat from the spoon..yummy. So good for you too!

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a great way to get your omega oils.. wow!

Fabulous Fish Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

anyone who has experienced the "2nd taste" after ingesting capsules will really appreciate the emulsion provided by Barlean's. Since I am a mango fan, am not inclined to try other flavors, but you might. enjoy

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We like this fish oil alot. Tastes like pudding and desert to us and no fishy after taste. Definitely recommended.

smoothie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When they described this as something like a smoothie, I was skeptical, but it really is. The taste and consistency is amazing. I'll be buying this again...thanks so much

1 2 3