Good taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good, you can't beat banana-strawberry. I prefer to take my omegas from fish oil, and the best for me is the Lemon flavour omega swirl! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Helps my kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids are a bit on the active side. They are 6, 3, and 1. (well so far, no worries with the 1 yo...) My six year old has had lots of trouble focusing in school, sitting still, and I was worried it would start affecting his self esteem. Also, he has eczema which usually gets horrible in the winter. We started him on the barleans oil about 3 weeks ago. He went back to school after Christmas break and every day this week he's had great days. His eczema is really manageable (just hand lotion, instead of a prescription) and I think it has a lot to do with this oil. I just placed an order for two more models. :) happy customer.

tastes tooo goooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The kids love this and is helping with the BM's!!

Delicious start to the day

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my morning bowl of porridge, tastes delicious :) It is also good straight from a spoon.

Great tasting Omega 3's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great way to get Omega 3 with good taste

Love Barleans....and Price on iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Quick shipment...Thank you!

best flax oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Outstanding product. Organic w a great taste and 1tbs is easier to take than a few huge capsules!

Fantastic!

Posted by energetyx on Apr 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These Omega Swirl oils are amazing, they even taste like a smoothie when eaten straight off the spoon. My 3 year old son likes this flavour the best, he's always asking for more. The only downside is it tastes so good, a bottle probably won't last very long!

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You can't beat the price on iHerb for these, a great product that we have used for some time. Enjoy!

Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

By far the best flax seed product on the market .. Love it

1 2 3 4