Good taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is very good, you can't beat banana-strawberry. I prefer to take my omegas from fish oil, and the best for me is the Lemon flavour omega swirl! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

tastes tooo goooood

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The kids love this and is helping with the BM's!!

Helps my kids!

Posted by Reviewer3009049 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My kids are a bit on the active side. They are 6, 3, and 1. (well so far, no worries with the 1 yo...) My six year old has had lots of trouble focusing in school, sitting still, and I was worried it would start affecting his self esteem. Also, he has eczema which usually gets horrible in the winter. We started him on the barleans oil about 3 weeks ago. He went back to school after Christmas break and every day this week he's had great days. His eczema is really manageable (just hand lotion, instead of a prescription) and I think it has a lot to do with this oil. I just placed an order for two more models. :) happy customer.

Delicious start to the day

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my morning bowl of porridge, tastes delicious :) It is also good straight from a spoon.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2084079 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the flavor. Makes it easy to remember to take it every day

Tina

Posted by Reviewer2623481 on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product.

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste really good. Kids love it.

Totally Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband heard me mention that this new things was flax oil. Having had prior experience with the plain flax oil in his smoothies he turned his nose up. But when I tasted it and showed how amazed I was he decided to taste it. He, too, was so astounded that it could taste so wonderful. I am so happy for all the pregnant women out there that can take this during their pregnancy and it will not only help the developement of the baby's brain nerves but also help to keep the mother from going into the post-partem depression that happens to some. Country Living

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1303972 on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for skin, hair and reducing body fat. Convenient and tasty way of taking high dose of omega3s

brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1854337 on Jan 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the perfect way to get my husband and kids to take an omega-3. amazingly delicious.

1 2 3 4