blood pressure, fat burning, plaque eraser

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i take 1 tablespoon every day to help burn fat. my husband's blood pressure is kept in check with ground flaxseed and this flax oil. it dissolves the plaque in the arteries, which protects memory and heart as well. even the plaque on our teeth!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion, Barlean's is the best for flax seed oil. The highest lignan is protective against breast cancer, but be sure you get down to the bottom and stir it up or you won't get the full benefit of it.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the tastiest flax oil I have tried, and always tastes very fresh. A bonus is the particulate at the bottom - yummmm.

Buy local

Posted by Reviewer2776785 on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Says, shipped refrigerated but arrived unrefrigerated. Customer service says they store refrigerated in the warehouse but but ship unrefrigerated. I could not get a definitive answer as to whether shipping unrefrigerated destabilizes the product. Product appeared good when it arrived but how am I to tell. Will buy local, it's not really worth the savings if the product is not good when you get it.

Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2187740 on Sep 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Everyone should take this ~ personally have reduced my cholesterol in 6 weeks with this oil ~ Barleans is one of the best around!!

The best!

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this Flax oil. It's high Lignan and always seems fresh. I've never experienced any rancidity with the Barleans range and I use a tablespoon + of this in my daily salads. The taste is nutty and beautiful and with so many great health benefits to boot! It's such an easy way to take your Omega 3s and a good adjunct to taking a great quality Fish or better yet Krill oil. Highly recommended.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1577189 on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a cancer patient and I use this with cottage cheese along with a healthy diet, and I feel better than I did before I got cancer!! :) Go figure.

Daily Routine

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Oct 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's is part of my daily routine - a great supplement to my breakfast. It needs stirring and shaking to put the lignan in suspension. The product is dated and iHerb consistently has the freshest. I've grown to love the taste especially in my breakfast cereal.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer1292515 on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, taking this has made my hair and skin shiny and healthy!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2771233 on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Anyone who has high cholesterol problems, I really suggest you buy this product. I add 1-2 Teas. daily to my oatmeal, great stuff, no taste.