barlean's greens powder formula

Posted by Reviewer3311523 on Jun 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Barlean's is a good company but... I do not like the taste and could not find on label that it is freeze dried to retain the raw enzymes as some other products do.n I would not recommend.

The old formula was better

Posted by Reviewer1829647 on Feb 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to love this product until they changed the formula. Now they use so much stevia in it that it is sickly sweet. I have persisted and reordered a couple of bottles hoping that I just got a bad batch but it is consistently disgusting now.

BEST-TASTING GREEN DRINK!

Posted by Reviewer2975697 on Nov 11, 2006 | Verified Purchase

After testing at least a half dozen powdered "green drinks", I definitely vote for Barleans'! Of course, the quality of the nutrition seems great, but the added bonus of easy mixing and pleasant taste certainly make this more user-friendly than the vast majority of powders on the market.

Makes your skin and overall general health

Posted by Reviewer1901138 on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Is easy to take in the morning and evening and has made me feel and look so much healthier in every single way possible. My hair, skin and overall well being have improved so much with this greens powder.

good stuff, but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

There's too much stevia for my taste, so I need to use it carefully. Today had it in yogurt and that was great, especially with cacao beans.

A little grainy

Posted by Reviewer2257598 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't mix as well with water and lemon juice as Emerald Greens. Taste is about what you'd expect with the graininess--not good enough to miss if you skip a day.

Nice smell

Posted by 5390780354607008531 on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This may sound weird but I'm really glad that this particular green powder has a nice smell.

terrible first encounter with this company

Posted by MarjaWouters on Oct 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

upon delivery they wanted to charge me for an EXTRA amount of Euro 39,41. I had to send the package back. no way to do proper business!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1225222 on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it Love it - drink it every morning and feel great - I will drink this for life and I do like the taste - dissolves easily no clumps - keep in frig

Best Tasting Green Drink

Posted by Reviewer1938213 on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best tasting green drink I've tried. Mixes easily. Great way to supplement your diet. Highly recommended!

1 2 3