Barlean's is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No other fat source -- not olive oil or even fish oil -- enhances the appearance of my skin the way flax oil does. The complexion, texture, mosture content, and overall glow improve dramatically on 2 tablespoons per day. Even expression lines soften a bit. Barlean's is definitely the best-tasting -- and this new organic version is well worth the price! ~~~~~~ UPDATE~~~~~~ I originally wrote this review in March of 2008, and now it's July of 2013. So what do I have to say about Barlean's more than 5 years later? Well, I'm 32 now, and people often take me for around 20 years old. Of course, I've always taken plenty of other supplements too... but perhaps I can best describe Barlean's impact by summarizing a chance exchange I had with a lady at Walmart the other day. Lady: "Do you mind if I ask what brand of foundation you're wearing?" Me: "Oh, I don't wear makeup - I'm too lazy to fuss around with it everyday." Lady: "But you MUST be wearing something - your skin just has this amazing glow about it." Enough said! :)

great taste, great product

Posted by Reviewer2653064 on Jul 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

have ordered several of these and had them shipped to malaysia. i was worried about the transit time in our heat, but this is the best tasting flax oil i've had. i've tried several products here and they have a horrible aftertaste, as though they've gone rancid. this product is amazing!

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

Posted by olcollection on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Feb/Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

good taste

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Mar 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This producxt tastes better than other brands of flax seed oil. I like that it is dated for freshness.

Barlena's - the best

Posted by Reviewer1369777 on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We are long time users of Barlean's products. iHerb's prices are unbeatable.

Barlean's Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1860479 on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We take this by the spoonful and have for years. Good stuff!

Barlean's Flax Oil 100% Organic

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best in the market!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2597985 on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Best but costly

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Apr 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix flaxseed oil and cottage cheese in a blender to get a wonderful supplement.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jun 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil every day on my salads. It tastes fresh and has great health benefits too.

1 2 3 4