Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer1962075 on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This really does taste like a lemon sorbet

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer3355697 on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff. No fishy taste or after taste like many other omega products I've tried. It's really very good. I've notice a difference in my overall well-being since taking this product. Highly recommended. Best prices on the Web are at I Herb!

Posted by SazfromIreland on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this in the hope that my 3 year old son would willingly take it and I was not disappointed. It tastes great, just like a lemon flavour smoothie, with no fishy taste or after-taste, but with the same high quality Omega 3. My son loves it and looks forward to taking it every day. An all-round winner!

We love it. but....

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Nov 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We all like it. The lemon tastes so good even my pickiest 6 years old like it. My 4 years old girl thinks it is a lemonade and keeps on asking me for more. Every morning she will wake me up and tells me she wants the "lemonade". However, this cod liver oil ("lemonade") is a bit too sweet for me to take. I know it is made out of natural sugar, but if they can decrease the sweetness, it would be perfect.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1256011 on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural way to get your Omega 3 oil with no fishy taste. This product has no sugar and taste great. iherb has the best price and great fast service.

Excellent product!

Posted by 5305198511530003910 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

High recommend this product! My husband and daughter absolutely love it! The flavor and tasting are great and easy to take!

The best one

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I keep this in the fridge and take a big swig when I open the fridge. The taste is tarte and really good. All ages love this one.

Barlean's Organic Oils Omega Swirl Lemon Zest Omega-3 Fish Oil Supplement.

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is nice to know that New Omega Swirl looks and taste like a fruit smoothie, yet provides optimal levels of essential Omega-3 EPA/DHA to bring you vibrant health and energy. Now everyone can enjoy the benefits of Omega-3 without the fishy taste and oily texture or swallowing large capsules. It is the perfect solution for the whole family!

Great taste

Posted by 5274420526516529309 on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has no fishy smell at all. It tastes like what it says on the label. Easier to get kids to drink this than Nordic Naturals fish oil.

Unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Apr 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This really is delicious.

1 2 3 4