Women's System Lube

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

A female doctor recommended this to me when I began peri-menopause. Its like a lube for the female system. In menopause, it stops hot flashes in all friends I recommended it to the first day. Your car needs an oil change every 3000 miles, this is like a system lube to keep you balanced. Helps everything: joints, hormones, sleeping, etc. Everyone I've recommended it to, continues to use it for many benefits.

Pain Free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Removing pain from joints and swelling in hands and fingers going down!

Mahogany

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Much better than flax oil, made more for woman, great product for price.

Natural beauty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very balanced product who contain all essential oils 3,6,9 for your body function. It's not only product for beauty but it's very important to improve hormone function. So it's very good product for people with hormonal disbalance - PCOS. After a month of use you'll see the difference.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never fled better. The mood swings dissappeared and my hair nails look fantastic. There is this natural glow on my face.

Love this Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really love these pills, definitely buy them again.

Barlean's Essential Woman

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't believe how much this formula helps. My menopausal syptoms are much less than before. There's no aftertaste either!

Barleans's Essential Woman softgel supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried these for a couple of weeks. I was using Barlean's Essential Woman Chocolate/Raspberry swirl. I truthfully found the Chocolate/Raspberry swirl (which has the same ingredients as the softgels other than the addition of chocolate, xylitol, raspberry and rosemary)much more effective. My hot sweats returned with avegence when I took the softgels. I started back on the chocolate swirl and they have subsided a bit. It might be the cholcolate and also the xylitol is thought to blalnce hormones.

Happy and Returning Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I has order other items for the first time and was completely satisfied and decided to place another. Again, great service, delivery quick and the items arrived in perfect conditions. Recommendable!!

I like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good quality and Ilike it

1 2 3 4