Very gentle soap

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Dec 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a very gentle soap that's fragrance free and lathers well. I will be using this as my main soap from now on.

Does not irritate sensitive skin

Posted by readthelabel on Sep 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lathers well too!

Not so good

Posted by lenajeff on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Seems it isn't so good for sensitive skin. It tends to sting, in fact painfully burn, the eyes if you even get anywhere close to the area and accidentally let some of the water and soap seep in as you wash your face. It happens with any face wash but even with a typical $1 beauty bar it never does that. This soap also burns and stings in a similar way at other sensitive areas. Even worse is if I start to have a flare up of eczema this makes it burn and aggravates it further unlike other soaps or Cetaphil. Such a shame as I love that it is completely unscented and has a nice shape for handling.

Fabulous complexion soap

Posted by 5618276281491655338 on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Many years ago it was recommended by my dermatologist in the US that I use Basis for my sensitive skin. I was pleased to find it online as I now live in the UK and have been unable to find it in the stores. I highly recommend this cleansing bar for sensitive or dry skin.

Best soap for skin

Posted by Reviewer3075222 on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used Basis soap for sensitive skin for over 5 years and the IHerb soap is the best price for such a quality soap. It cleans without drying and washes off quickly.