Best Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread around!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am German, live in Malaysia and I am gluten free. This is not a good combination. I have been avoiding bread in a long time, but when I came across this bread on Iherb, my heart skipped a beat! I could only ever buy this in Germany, but now I am able to source it and best of all, it gets delivered to my front door step! I am truly delighted! Please continue stocking it Iherb!

Love this Bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Being Gluten Free it is difficult to find bread that is worthy of buying much less eating. My sons are very, very picky about everything. This is a favorite bread. When the instructions suggest - better toasted you should do it. After toasting, the bread takes on a whole different flavor. This is a treat for my sons. Sure we make our own bread and it's pretty good but, it's nice to have a change and this is what they ask for. This is the best store bought Gluten Free bread we have found that is actually worth the money. The packaging is also a big plus. We buy several loaves double wrap what doesn't get eaten at once or put in the frig. and keep it in the freezer until needed. Seems my sons do not say anything until they are almost out and that is where the ease of ordering and the speedy free shipping of iHerb keeps me coming back. If you eat Gluten Free you will probably like this bread if not it may be too old world for you. The flavor and texture kind of grow on you.

Excellent bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best gluten-free breads I've tried. If you like authentic German whole rye bread, this makes a very convincing gluten-free substitute. If you don't, you might not like this either as it has a similar sourdough flavor. Definitely benefits from toasting. Makes excellent open-face sandwiches. I just wish it was in stock more often!

Different but Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 10 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's not like regular bread. It takes a long time to toast and has a tangy flavor, but it is okay. The first time I rated this, I gave it 3 starts, but I have since come back and given it 5 because the taste and texture has really grown on me. It's not at all a replacement for wonder white bread, but after a bag or two, I really have started to appreciate its unique flavor and texture and prefer it now over the other gluten free bread I buy that is meant to imitate white bread but falls short.

great gluten free bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I never tried this bread until I went gluten free and I' so glad I did! Its unique Bavarian flavor is great for ham and cheese sandwiches, especially grilled. Can also wrap 1 or 2 slices in a damp paper towel and zap until warm for a soft style bread sandwich. It's also great toasted, with PB & J. I would rate it 5 stars except for how tricky it is to separate the slices before using.

I love this bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I live in Japan and finding a good gluten free, vegan bread is hard! I love the taste. Yes...it is unusual at first but it grows on you. Now I love it! Please never stop selling this bread!!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best gluten free bread when toasted.

Good bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like this bread! It has a slight sourdough taste to it, which is nice for sandwiches. It toasts up pretty well and tastes good with eggs.

Love this bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

Needs toasting for a very long time in a pan (my toaster does not toast it enough) until it becomes hard and then its delicious!

It's great, just toast it first.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only GF bread I eat and IHerb has it at the best price that I could find. Make sure you toast it before eating otherwise you may not like the dense texture.

1 2 3 4