No More Antibiotics for Sinus Infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you catch a sinus infection early enough, this great herb can completely knock it out in 3 days if you do 'marathon' dosing, 1/2 tsp per hour for 2 days (12 doses a days), then 4 doses on the 3rd day. Of course, check with your physician to be sure there won't be any adverse interactions. I've tried several different brands, but this one seems to be of the highest quality.

Great for Sinuses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this bottle last month after reading a "Bayberry for sinus infections" recommendation in an Asian health book. I have had a very stubborn, ongoing sinus infection for several months. I had not really used tinctures before and did not know what to expect. I thought the capsules might work better but bought this tincture on impulse. Turns out that the tincture is the fastest method for medicinal uses. I took about four dropperfuls each day the first week and noticed improvement after day three. The biggest improvement was after about the first ten days. After about three weeks I now take one or two droppers a day. I notice the slight clearing immediately. This really works! The bottle is still half full but I have ordered another. Eclectic makes an excellent product at a fair price. Thank you.

Add to shea butter to heal open wounds from Eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase