Great Product, Fast Service, Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We really like the Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz and IHerb had the best price (plus free shipping for orders over $40) that made this the place I plan to shop from now on. We've been using Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz for a few years now and enjoy the different flavors. I like it with a few ice cubes - really refreshing! Helps after exercising and to get a good night's sleep.

Fan-Fizzing-Tastic & Tasty too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor, who is also a dietician, suggested I take a magnesium supplement. I have extreme muscle tension issues and get leg cramps at night. I did some E-research and found Cal-Mag by Baywood. Read some reviews and thought I'd try it. I love it! No more cramps, I am sleeping better - the next chiro visit should show me with less tension in the neck & shoulder.

love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would indeed recomend this product to anyone who needs extra cal or mag, its very alkaline and works fast

Quincy, Washington

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I just wish they made it in raspberry lemonade flavor, the lemon lime is a little tart but still good. This product helps me to get a good night sleep and my joints feel better and I'm much calmer during the day when I take this before bed. Great product!

Easy way to get calcium with minimal stirring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cal-Mag Fizz is the only form of supplemental calcium I enjoy ingesting. It does not taste chalky like many powdered calcium supplements, nor does it have hydrogenated oil and corn syrup like many calcium chews (Cal-Mag Fizz is sweetened with fructose and stevia). However, the package claims no stirring is necessary. I have found you do have to stir it a bit, otherwise you get a mouthful of citric acid on the first sip (if you drink through a straw; otherwise the surprise pucker won't come until the end). A minor issue, but worth noting.

Has Fructose..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This drink would be great for anyone who can ingest fructose.. I thought I'd give it a try, but I reacted to it.

Disgusting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most horrible concoctions I have ever tasted. I am not real sensitive to taste. I have taken other Cal/Mag powder supplements that are unflavored and I don't have a problem. What ever they did to the flavoring of this is just plain bad. Even with couple of teaspoons of splenda, I can hardly choke this stuff down. Further, it give me stomach upset and diarrhea. Stay away.

review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As usual the product was as advertised and the service was excellent.

Great product

Posted by Siljel on Dec 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, easy to do. I hardly bother with it every day as it says on the box, but it's hassle free and tastes good, so I do it more often than not. The mix of calcium and magnesium makes the body able to make use of the magnesium.

Cal Mag Fizz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

1 2 3 4