love this product

Posted by Reviewer1751579 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would indeed recomend this product to anyone who needs extra cal or mag, its very alkaline and works fast

Quincy, Washington

Posted by Reviewer1906502 on Jan 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product I just wish they made it in raspberry lemonade flavor, the lemon lime is a little tart but still good. This product helps me to get a good night sleep and my joints feel better and I'm much calmer during the day when I take this before bed. Great product!

Fan-Fizzing-Tastic & Tasty too!

Posted by Reviewer2475531 on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My chiropractor, who is also a dietician, suggested I take a magnesium supplement. I have extreme muscle tension issues and get leg cramps at night. I did some E-research and found Cal-Mag by Baywood. Read some reviews and thought I'd try it. I love it! No more cramps, I am sleeping better - the next chiro visit should show me with less tension in the neck & shoulder.

Great Product, Fast Service, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2998364 on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We really like the Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz and IHerb had the best price (plus free shipping for orders over $40) that made this the place I plan to shop from now on. We've been using Baywood Cal-Mag Fizz for a few years now and enjoy the different flavors. I like it with a few ice cubes - really refreshing! Helps after exercising and to get a good night's sleep.

Easy way to get calcium with minimal stirring

Posted by Reviewer2054375 on Nov 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Cal-Mag Fizz is the only form of supplemental calcium I enjoy ingesting. It does not taste chalky like many powdered calcium supplements, nor does it have hydrogenated oil and corn syrup like many calcium chews (Cal-Mag Fizz is sweetened with fructose and stevia). However, the package claims no stirring is necessary. I have found you do have to stir it a bit, otherwise you get a mouthful of citric acid on the first sip (if you drink through a straw; otherwise the surprise pucker won't come until the end). A minor issue, but worth noting.

Has Fructose..

Posted by Reviewer2791478 on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This drink would be great for anyone who can ingest fructose.. I thought I'd give it a try, but I reacted to it.

Disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1280607 on Jan 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most horrible concoctions I have ever tasted. I am not real sensitive to taste. I have taken other Cal/Mag powder supplements that are unflavored and I don't have a problem. What ever they did to the flavoring of this is just plain bad. Even with couple of teaspoons of splenda, I can hardly choke this stuff down. Further, it give me stomach upset and diarrhea. Stay away.

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Posted by Reviewer3354756 on Oct 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1321993 on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. (Lemon-lime is the only flavor I can drink that doesn't flip my stomach though!)

Calmag